Starting my battle with candida and need help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting my battle with candida and need help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sandymack
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am starting the 7 day cleanse and have a couple of questions below. Also, wanted to let you know that this forum has been the best thing to happen to me. I had to do this candida cleanse before about 15 years ago and having all of this information this time has already made it a hundred times better for me this time. Thank you for all of this!!!

1. I read that taking psyllium can cause cuts and bleeding. I have been taking psyllium for years to regulate my bowels. Should I stop taking it? What can I use instead?

2. I switched to the simpler cleanse. Can I continue to take bentonite if I am no longer taking the psyllium?

3. Is the steam room OK to do if a sauna is not available?

4. Is infrared sauna safe and good to use?

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hi Sanymac – welcome to the forum! And best of luck with your journey to recovery, you’ve come to the right place for advice! Firstly, ignore all the advice on the main website and stick to the forum… and specifically Able & Raster’s advice. There are several others who are also gaining knowledge and should be able to anwer queries and share experience too.

I can only comment on your 3rd question – I’ve found both the sauna & steamroom to be equally valuable, it’s a matter of preference really. Both will help you to sweat out the toxins… I only got my Molybdenum about 5 weeks into my diet so had to rely on the sauna/ steam room for releif… and really felt the difference if I didn’t go for a few days. A close 3rd is a hot bath – I even top up with water from the kettle/ stove to make sure it’s piping hot and sit in it up to my waste. I allow the top half to stay out of the water so I sweat properly… and it means you don’t pass ou from the hot water too!

Obviously loads & loads of water it essential before, during & after all that sweating it out.

Enjoy!

Lucy

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Sandy, and welcome to the forum. We’re all grateful to you for sharing your opinion of the forum with us.

Lucy really knows how to paint a picture doesn’t she? Interesting how I was wiping perspiration just reading her description.
    Comments to your post are below.

1. I read that taking psyllium can cause cuts and bleeding. I have been taking psyllium for years to regulate my bowels. Should I stop taking it? What can I use instead?

Reply: Personally, I wouldn’t want to take it, but I know that many people take it for long periods with no problems. As far as constipation remedies are concerned, you might find the following information helpful.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

2. I switched to the simpler cleanse. Can I continue to take bentonite if I am no longer taking the psyllium?

Reply: That’s up to you, but I see no real problem with it.

3. Is the steam room OK to do if a sauna is not available?

Reply: As Lucy explained, definitely.

4. Is infrared sauna safe and good to use?

Reply: Yes, this is safe.
    Reseach source: The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine Volume: 16 Issue 6: June 22, 2010

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Able, I think it’s a cold shower you need mister!! Sorry guys, only read back over my post now and realise my description was unnecesarily graphic! Blush!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lucylu wrote: Able, I think it’s a cold shower you need mister!! Blush!

Hey you, that blush is a good sign … why health seems to simply shine in your blush – now don’t you look nice? This is where you say, “I’m sorry I ‘yelled’ at you, Able, thank you so much for making me blush.” –

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Starting my battle with candida and need help’ is closed to new replies.