Starting Diet – Confused – Need Simple STEP-BY-STEP

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting Diet – Confused – Need Simple STEP-BY-STEP

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jaumeb 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sassybella19
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 13

Hi – This is my second time starting this diet so I want to make sure I do it right. I’ve read through so many of the threads and articles online that I feel like my head is spinning. And the worst part is there doesn’t seem to be many success stories. This protocol by Able kinda helps (https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/candida-treatment-protocol-20/) BUT there are so many options of vitamins, supplements, antifungals, bitters, etc. that it’s overwhelming.

Can someone please help. I need to control die-off as much as possible bc I cannot take off of work (I work in an office). My only symptoms seem to be perpetual distension and eczema. Had it for about 5 years. If you could provide links to tested products that you know to work well that would be even better!

Also, is a month enough given those are my only two symptoms?

Really appreciate all the comments/help I can get.

-Annie

hellosummers
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 12

Hi Annie! I am in a similar boat as you! Trying to figure out a good step by step plan, but for me it’s a lot harder because I’ve noticed that for me, some of the foods on the safe list still cause a reaction! Like celery and asparagus give me a bad reaction! And I tried eggs but so not worth it for me! Have you started taking probiotics and anti fungals already?

hellosummers
    Participant
    Replies: 12

Annie, another question for you! For probiotics have you tried the VSL#3 as recommended in the book?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

sassybella19 – have you read the book? It contains a step-by-step plan, just what you need 🙂

sassybella19
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 13

I just ordered the book so hopefully that will help.So far my symptoms have not went away at all. I’m starting the cleanse mid-way through this thing. Anyone do the cleanse in the beginning and not at the end?

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Replies: 148

My experience is that
    A) it is necessary to eat some of the allowed carbs, such as buckwheat.
    B) some fine tuning might be needed. I don’t tolerate some of the foods that are allowed in the diet.
    C) it takes very long to heal. Maybe years. Maybe I’ll never completely recover.
    D) there might be psychological aspects involved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Starting Diet – Confused – Need Simple STEP-BY-STEP’ is closed to new replies.