Starting Cleanse after Nose Surgery a Bad Idea?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting Cleanse after Nose Surgery a Bad Idea?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Scooter133 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Scooter133
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

Ive been eating a Candida Diet for a Couple Months now, not super hard core, though no Sugars, Pastas, Breads, starches, etc. Lots of Green Smoothies, Veggies, Probiotics, Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken and Lean Grass Fed Beef. Lots of Supplements. Vit. Bs, D3, E, Zinc, Magnesium, Enzimes, Fish Oil, Garlic, Copper.

I was in Surgery this morning for fixing a deviated septum and turbinate reduction. Following the Surgery I have a Week off Work. I was thinking that with the Week off it would be a good time to start the Candida Cleanse…

Would this be something I should not do after a Surgery? The only Meds I’m on is Tylenol with Codeine.

I’ve also been Making Water Kefir. Is it oaky to be drinking the Probiotics while on the Cleanse?? Should I stop some of my Supplements? I also have some Now foods Candida Clear, can I take that on the cleanse?

Any Suggestions, Comments Concerns?

Thanks,
    Scott<-

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Starting Cleanse after Nose Surgery a Bad Idea?’ is closed to new replies.