Started Horopito to kill off candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Started Horopito to kill off candida

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jereseib79 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rosekrzyz
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hi, I’m new on here, so just a bit about me first – have had ongoing candida now for about 8 years, have always tried to diet on and off to not feed the candida, but have never gone on a detox and taken some killers to try and get the levels where they should be.

Have started one now taking horopito, molybedenum, gradually more and more coconut oil every day and lots of garlic, olive oil etc. I’m now on my 4th day doing it, but I’m a bit worried that its not working as I dont really feel any die off symptoms, apart from thrush (which I never normally get) which I don’t even know would be a symptom??

I know that horopito is a lot stronger than other well know antifungals so thought it would work, but also wondering if it could be the molybedenum which is preventing the die off symptoms? Is molybedenum strong enough to do that??

Has anyone had experience with horopito?? or using molybedenum whilst taking killers, and has it stopped the die off symptoms??

Any help or experience would be great thanks

rosekrzyz
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

hi any help please? xx

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I don’t know anything about horopito, but taking Molybdenum is part of the protocol most of us on here follow. It helps immensely with die-off symptoms.

jereseib79
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 62

I took a product called Kolorex for a few months as part of my anti-fungal rotation. I got some die off from it so I suppose it was working, however I cant say it was stronger than any of the other anti-fungals that I took.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Started Horopito to kill off candida’ is closed to new replies.