Start over the strict diet. Some help.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Start over the strict diet. Some help.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mickironald 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mickironald
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 8

I was in the strict diet for 2 weeks but I failed and eat a lot of things like chocolats and soda. So I will start again the strict diet. But I would like to know if i can eat just eggs, salads, vegetables and a peace of chicken or could I eat also 2 slices of coconut bread and 2 advocados? Because that would increase my calories intake. Is this safe to eat in the begining of the diet or the coconut bread should introduce after 1 month in the diet? Cause I know coconut bread have carbs and also advocado.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I was in the strict diet for 2 weeks but I failed and eat a lot of things like chocolats and soda. So I will start again the strict diet. But I would like to know if i can eat just eggs, salads, vegetables and a peace of chicken or could I eat also 2 slices of coconut bread and 2 advocados?

Eating more coconut bread and avocados and a ‘smaller’ slice of chicken would be even better. The coconut bread and avocado are without any negative effects, however, chicken eaten often will release more ammonia in your system which only benefits the Candida but creates a larger workload for your liver.

Because that would increase my calories intake. Is this safe to eat in the begining of the diet or the coconut bread should introduce after 1 month in the diet? Cause I know coconut bread have carbs and also advocado.

The carbs in coconut bread and the avocado are not enough to disturb the progress of your treatment. There are other negative factors (such as ammonia) to consider as well.

Able

RickiH
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

I would think it depends on what is in the cocoonut bread (ie if other flours are added). From what I’ve read, coconut itself is fine (in fact, good) and so is avocado. But if the bread has other things added in (like rice flour, for instance) then it could be problematic, as it will contain refined carbs.

Good luck!

Mickironald
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 8

This mean I can eat coconut bread in the begin of my diet. This is wonderful. I´m realy happy. Able before I go can you check my diet and tell me if is good? So my diet is:
    Morning: 2 eggs with olive oil
    Lunch: 1 egg with olive oil, salad, vegetables and a slice of coconut bread.
    Snack: 1 advocado
    Dinner: 1 smal chicken breast, salad, vegetables and 1 silce of coconut bread.
    Before bed: 1 advocado.
    P.s I take centrum that have lactose and I take cromiuhm that also have lactose. Is my diet safe??? Thanks a lot Able.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Start over the strict diet. Some help.’ is closed to new replies.