start from the beginning with the candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions start from the beginning with the candida diet?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cesto
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

hey guys…first post.

it’s increadable how all the symptoms i have had over the years relate to candida. talk about being a ginniepig for dr’s and only addressing the symptoms on not the cause.

with that said, i started dr daniels program with the turpentine and sugar. this diet definitely has had some great results with my chronic headaches of 15+ years decreased dramatically.

the problem is, the oral thrush and sinus issues (although improved) still seem to exist. i just picked up the candida diet ebook and want to give it a shot in hopes of curing this thing completely.

i’m still taking probiotics and antifungals and my body seems to be reacting ok. dr daniels diet is high in fresh fruit and since the candida diet calls for removing all fruity, i plan to give it a try. i was wondering if i had to start this diet from the beginning. the entire detox cleanse where you’re on a mostly liquid diet for a week. i’m hesitant to do this because i’m an avid gym go-er and a very active person. i’m not sure my body can go with just another week of mostly juice etc.

would it be effective enough to jump into the diet plan of instead? i want to give this the best possible chance of success without compromosing proper nutrition for my body.

any advice is appreciated. thanks in advance!

edit – add swollen tonsil (the left one) to the list. has been swollen for months

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94

I have read about dr daniels plan with turoentine and sugar but I have not been gutsy enough to try it. How was it?

cesto
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

tanyanurse;44043 wrote: I have read about dr daniels plan with turoentine and sugar but I have not been gutsy enough to try it. How was it?

i can say that it was very interesting. upon the first time i took a dose, i felt like i took a shot of whiskey. a wave went over my body and for a second i thought it was going to over power and make me pass out as if you were getting drunk immediately. it didn’t happen and the feeling didn’t increase to that extent (perhaps i was nervous but excited at the same time to hopefully find the “cure all”). for a good part of the night i did feel a floaty type feeling. it felt different but definitely good. almost as if my body was cleansing itself. that’s the best i can describe. i still take a few doses a week but my body does not get that type of feeling (tolerance? not as much candida? who knows)

i know your thoughts. everyone thinks you’re insane when you tell them. the truth is its 100% natural, and i firmly believe in natural remedies. i was a bit afraid but i had a lot of faith that this was something i should try. almost like a 6th sense type feeling.

anyway, i’m really just trying to conquer this once and for all and i hope the candida diet is the answer or else i might result to drinking gasoline 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The cleanse is completely optional…

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘start from the beginning with the candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.