Stage One Questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stage One Questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Griff 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Griff
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 21

Hi all,

After a long and strenuous Christmas season, I’m starting over with the diet at the detox stage, as I went straight to Stage Two when put on the diet in November. I’ve been sticking to steamed veggies thus far, and drinking the lemon-water 3x daily. I’m planning on adding eggs for protein in the next day or two. I also have some fresh organic fish for a yummy Sunday dinner. My (German) pharmacy is having a tough time getting the relevant supplements in stock, so I’ve been taking what I have in the house: coconut oil, B-vitamins, Biotin, Zinc, Vit C, and fish oil. I was wondering if I’m allowed to *eat* coconut in Stage One? What about drinking Kefir? Maybe after a week? Any other suggestions?

I really have to concentrate this week, and the headaches/heavy feeling are rough. Yoga/exercise might help some, but I have no access to a sauna or even a bathtub. Hot showers then? I also don’t have any molybdenum or bitters.

I’ve read a lot of the posts here, which are very helpful, but any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Griff

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You do not have to do the cleanse/detox if you don’t want to…it isn’t required.

Raw coconut could contain too much sugar if you were to eat everything found in one coconut. A raw coconut could contain up to 25g of sugar which is too much for the diet.

Refer to the protocol about when to add kefir or greek yogurt:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Of course any timeline to eat foods is up to you and is your decision…

-Raster

Griff

Any suggestions for dealing with the die-off besides Molybdenum and hot baths/saunas?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Those are the only two that I know of…the goal is to flush out those toxins from the body. There are other ways to detox quicker such as using milk thistle, drinking a detox tea, etc…but am unsure if these will relieve the die-off symptoms but it may make them not last as long.

-Raster

Griff

raster wrote: Those are the only two that I know of…the goal is to flush out those toxins from the body. There are other ways to detox quicker such as using milk thistle, drinking a detox tea, etc…but am unsure if these will relieve the die-off symptoms but it may make them not last as long.

Thanks, Raster. I’m rocking a loose-leaf detox tea I bought in the States, which I believe includes milk thistle. I used to always buy milk thistle, dandelion root, blessed thistle, and burdock root at the co-op for making my own detox teas. I can get them here, but it’s much more difficult…and expensive. Nevertheless, would all over those herbs be ok for a candida detox?

Also, might it be possible to “sweat out” the toxins via exercise? I did some yoga and light pilates today, followed by a hot shower, and I felt pretty good, though tired.

Thanks,
    Griff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stage One Questions’ is closed to new replies.