Stage one… Is that correct?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stage one… Is that correct?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #72698

    Healhy
    Member
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

    Hey. My question is if with that diet I will feed candida?
    Breakfast: Broccoli with one egg and a camomile tea.
    Lunch: 1 chicken beef with salad and onions and 2 cloves of garlic.
    Dinner: 1 chicken breast with salada and onions and 2 cloves of garlic.
    Before bed: 1 egg and 1 pill of oregano oil and a camomile tea.
    Is that diet correct? Will I kill candida?

    #72702

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Healhy wrote: Hey. My question is if with that diet I will feed candida?
    Breakfast: Broccoli with one egg and a camomile tea.
    Lunch: 1 chicken beef with salad and onions and 2 cloves of garlic.
    Dinner: 1 chicken breast with salada and onions and 2 cloves of garlic.
    Before bed: 1 egg and 1 pill of oregano oil and a camomile tea.
    Is that diet correct? Will I kill candida?

    Hello, welcome to the forum.

    Your diet sounds good without any potential problems; that is, other than two pieces of ‘meat’ in one day. Is there any way you can cut that down to one chicken breast per day? You can substitute more eggs if you need the extra protein. But then again I’m not absolutely certain what a ‘chicken beef’ is, but I’m assuming it’s chicken in some form.

    Have you read the protocol that the forum uses?
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

    Or the diet?
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

    Able

    #72717

    Healhy
    Member
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

    Able900 wrote:

    Hey. My question is if with that diet I will feed candida?
    Breakfast: Broccoli with one egg and a camomile tea.
    Lunch: 1 chicken beef with salad and onions and 2 cloves of garlic.
    Dinner: 1 chicken breast with salada and onions and 2 cloves of garlic.
    Before bed: 1 egg and 1 pill of oregano oil and a camomile tea.
    Is that diet correct? Will I kill candida?

    Hello, welcome to the forum.

    Your diet sounds good without any potential problems; that is, other than two pieces of ‘meat’ in one day. Is there any way you can cut that down to one chicken breast per day? You can substitute more eggs if you need the extra protein. But then again I’m not absolutely certain what a ‘chicken beef’ is, but I’m assuming it’s chicken in some form.

    Have you read the protocol that the forum uses?
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

    Or the diet?
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

    Able

    Hello friend. Well yes maybe I can eat just one chicken breast. and maybe eat 3 or 4 eggs per day.But is that healthy? Another Question: How much months I have to do that diet plan? Can I take oregano oil pills? Is that effective? Thanks for you compreension.

    #72737

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Healhy wrote: Well yes maybe I can eat just one chicken breast. and maybe eat 3 or 4 eggs per day.But is that healthy?

    Yes, this is perfectly healthy.

    Another Question: How much months I have to do that diet plan?

    That all depends on your particular case of infestation and how severe it is as well as how long you’ve had it.

    Can I take oregano oil pills? Is that effective?

    Yes.

    Able

    #72742

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    I would try to eat more types of food from the allowed foods list. The protocol outlines a general good plan to get better.

    -raster

    #72759

    Healhy
    Member
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

    Oh my GOD thanks so much able and raster. I just have one more question I live in a smal city and the only antifungal i have is onions and garlics and probiotics. Is that ok? Or I should take more than that? Because I don´t have other antifungal in that smal city. And the only probiotic that I found is 6 billions. Can you help me?

    #72811

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Healhy wrote: Oh my GOD thanks so much able and raster. I just have one more question I live in a smal city and the only antifungal i have is onions and garlics and probiotics. Is that ok? Or I should take more than that? Because I don´t have other antifungal in that smal city. And the only probiotic that I found is 6 billions. Can you help me?

    You can order a lot of the items from http://www.amazon.co.uk
    Coconut oil, coconut flour, oat bran, Molybdenum and probiotics are just a few.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Stage one… Is that correct?’ is closed to new replies.