Stage One: Cleansing??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stage One: Cleansing??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hey guys. Well I´m so afraid of doing cleansing diet. I mean i think I´m not strong to deal with that. I think is to hard make that diet for 1 or 2 weeks. Where I find my energy? I work 6 hours per day in a call center I need some energy. And what about sugar cravings?? It´s so impossible.Can you give me some advices???Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Hey guys. Well I´m so afraid of doing cleansing diet. I mean i think I´m not strong to deal with that. I think is to hard make that diet for 1 or 2 weeks. Where I find my energy? I work 6 hours per day in a call center I need some energy. And what about sugar cravings?? It´s so impossible.Can you give me some advices???Thanks

You don’t have to do the cleanse if you don’t want to. Read the protocol for instructions.

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Thanks able but where is the protocol? Can I start the diet on stage one???? It would be better for me

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Thanks able but where is the protocol? Can I start the diet on stage one???? It would be better for me

The Protocol:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Yes, you can start the diet on stage 1 if you feel you can’t do the cleanse. The end result should still be the same but it may take longer.

See my other post about the chicken… and read the protocol!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stage One: Cleansing??’ is closed to new replies.