Stage 1 Stricter Diet Recipe Help!

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Stage 1 Stricter Diet Recipe Help!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  emilylyons22 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

emilylyons22
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 12

Hi All,

I just started Able’s stricter diet today and I need some help with recipes/meal suggestions. I see on the forum that a lot of people are eating coconut/yogurt/grains/meat/sweeter veggies. I have a slight allergy to eggs so I’m trying not to have more than 1 every few days.

I could really use some help with these first two weeks. Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Keya
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 68

I can tell you what I’m eating, maybe you’ll get a few ideas from that.

Breakfast:

avokado-kefir smoothie
    scrambled eggs with onions
    cooked oat bran with cinnamon
    green salad with boiled eggs
    buckwheat crackers (homemade, you have the recipe on the forum)
    coconut bread – I like mine toasted and topped with coconut oil
    any leftover veggies from the previous day

Lunch:
    Any combination of veggies with cooked buckwheat and 2 times a week meat/fish
    –> some ideas:
    fried salmon with steamed Swiss chard
    mashed cauliflower with chicken breasts
    buckwheat “risotto” with cabbage and leek
    zucchini, eggplant and leek baked in the oven with coconut or buckwheat pancakes/bread
    green salad with fennel, raw zucchini, peppers and boiled eggs topped with olive/sesame oil and spices

Dinner:
    Kefir
    Salad
    Bone broth
    Broccoli soup
    Leftovers from lunch
    Scrambled eggs with veggies

Snacks:
    Buckwheat crackers
    Coconut bread
    You can cut veggies and carry them in a plastic bag with you
    You can put kefir in a thermos bottle
    –> always have some food in your bag wherever you go (I have a big hand bag so I can carry a lot of stuff with me ;))to make sure that if you get hungry you’ll eat allowed foods and not be in a temptation to buy something wrong

Btw yoghurt isn’t allowed, only home-made kefir. Sweeter veggies are also not on the allowed list 😉

emilylyons22

Thank you for the suggestions Keya! I just read Able’s stricter diet again and it looks like I’ll have to wait 2 weeks to have chicken/kefir/buckwheat/coconut flour/etc, unless I’m totally reading it wrong! You’re suggestions look great for after those two weeks, but what did you eat early in Stage 1. It looks like all I can have are certain veggies and eggs.

Keya
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 68

You can eat tons of veggies and a lot of eggs. I think you can introduce coconut bread pretty soon if I’m not mistaken?

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

There’s a soup called Bieler Broth that is amazing and easy to make. I pretty much lived off of it for my first 2 months. I posted the recipe on the forum 🙂

emilylyons22

Thanks alexalgebra, that soup looks amazing! I’m allergic to green beans, what do you suggest to use instead?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Stage 1 Stricter Diet Recipe Help!’ is closed to new replies.