Stage 1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Collegestudent 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Collegestudent
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Is Stage 1: the Cleanse completely neccessary for the effectiveness of this diet? I had Candida last year about this time and just cut back on foods but it went out of control. It wasn’t until later in the year that I completely cut out the foods that you should and went to a naturapath. Now I had antibiotics and it flared up again. I have cut out all the foods I shouldn’t be eating; I just want to know if I really need to do the cleanse before hand?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Collegestudent wrote: Is Stage 1: the Cleanse completely neccessary for the effectiveness of this diet? I had Candida last year about this time and just cut back on foods but it went out of control. It wasn’t until later in the year that I completely cut out the foods that you should and went to a naturapath. Now I had antibiotics and it flared up again. I have cut out all the foods I shouldn’t be eating; I just want to know if I really need to do the cleanse before hand?

No, a cleanse isn’t necessary for a cure to take place. What are the foods you’re eating on a daily basis and are you taking a good probiotic?

Able

Collegestudent

On a daily basis I am eating Rice puffs (brown rice puffed up) with almond milk unsweetened and blueberries on top. Eggs scrambled. Spelt bread it doesn’t upset my stomach and has very little yeast with avocado tomato lettuce and mustard. Pop Chips potato chips (Potato flakes, potato starch, sunflower, safflower, canola oil, rice flour). Corn bread (Cornmeal, almond milk, baking powder, eggs) avocado and salsa.
    I try and change my diet up so I also eat other things like rice noodles and trader jo’s marinara sauce. Dried Sweet Potatos Spinach quinoa chicken pepper salt tomatos avocado. Avocado and hummus with corn chips. Spelt crackers with salmon and sunflower seeds. Nancy’s yogurt and gluten free oatmeal. Corn tacos with organic ground turkey meat, spices, tomatos, lettuce, peppers, and rice.

I am taking Optima once daily it has 60 billion active probiotics

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I hate to break it to you but these food itemse shouldn’t be eaten on the diet. Corn is the main one that you seem to be eating a bunch; it is inflammatory and contains starch and sugars:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/snacks/5374/2

Brown rice is also inflammatory and contains high amounts of starch and low amounts of sugar:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/breakfast-cereals/7705/2

Spelt is not recommended on the diet because it basically is very similar to wheat and other grains. Able can chime in more but it is atleast inflammatory neutral:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/10356/2

Marinara sauce is high in sugar and is mildy inflammatory:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/soups-sauces-and-gravies/1316/2

Nancy’s yogurt contains too much sugar per serving; you need to have greek yogurt which typically contains between 8-11g of sugar per serving while nancy’s yogurt has 20-30g of sugar per serving.

Almond milk also should not be consumed stage 1 because almonds contain molds and can easily feed candida which is a fungus. You can roast the almonds and soak them in water which will remove most of the mold.

-raster

Collegestudent

Okay well thank you for your feedback on my diet. I guess I just assumed because I was feeling good while eating these foods they were okay. However, in order to cure the candida I need to cut these all out for a little bit? I started eating these the first week of August.

And the reason I was eating Nancy’s yogurt is for the live probiotics in it, but oikos has live probiotics I am assuming so I will switch to that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stage 1’ is closed to new replies.