Spotting foods that give a reaction

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Spotting foods that give a reaction

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dalew 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dalew
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi Everyone

First of all I’d just like to thank everyone who contributes here for a great source of information.

One of the symptoms I’ve been suffering with for a while is poor digestion, stools are usually loose or have mucus. Up until starting the diet I’ve about all the things that contribute towards getting a candida problem, high sugar diet, bottle of wine each week on average and have had antibiotics a few times (not sure how strong but not for a prolonged period)

When on the cleanse, how quickly, if at all, should my stool definitely become normal/solid? the reason I ask is that I’m hoping it will be normal until (in the later stages) when I eat something I will notice a reaction.

To be honest I haven’t had a bowel movement since starting the cleanse 4 days ago, so after reading a post here: http://http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx I’ve ordered some epsom salts that should help and i’m going to try some of the other suggestions.

Thanks
    Dale

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you taking the clay or the psyllium while on the cleanse? This can cause constipation and is why we don’t recommend this cleanse.

-raster

dalew

Hi Raster

thanks for the response, yes I was using bentonite clay but stopped now after reading the above link. Do you think that (now that I’ve stopped using it) my stool should be normal I.e. not loose like it was earlier when I suspected a Candida problem initially? I have had several other symptoms, I’m just worried that if my stool doesn’t become regular during the cleanse I’m not in a good position to know which foods cause my symptoms.

thanks
    dale

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is a safer and easier cleanse:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

I would do whatever you can to go to the bathroom asap, even if it requires drinking coffee. I would then start a different cleanse and continue forward.

When we talk about reactions on the forum, we talk about allergic reactions which can come in a number of different forms. Examples include headaches, palpitations, ringing ears, mucuous production, bloodshot eyes, and the leaky gut “burn” symptom I’ve described over and over.

Then there is cause and effect symptoms that are not necessarily allergic reactions. Examples include poor digestion, acne, hair loss, etc.

-raster

dalew

Thanks Raster, I’ll stick to that version from now on, one more quick question, would it be beneficial for me to continue with the fiber suplement? (fiber-3)

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Spotting foods that give a reaction’ is closed to new replies.