Special mercury section

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Special mercury section

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #118003

    TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

    This forum isn’t anymore about candida. It is becoming an endless yes-no game between believers and non-believers of the amalgam filling and mercury theory. From the 10 most recent topics, 7 of them are basically a discussion between Floggi and ThomasJoel2.
    Isn’t it a good idea to make a special subforum for those two guys?

    #118006

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    I totally agree.

    You may have noticed that several people, among which Catlady and myself, have voiced objections against this forum becoming an anti-mercury forum. And an anti-chemtrail forum too.

    Please don’t flame me for being the one to fight this deviation from the forum’s goal. Fighting means becoming visible, but this increased visibility does not mean I like to discuss such non-issues as mercury and chemtrails.

    So yes, it would be a good idea to create a special section for mercury, chemtrails, HAARP, and whatever.

    It would be even better to ban such subjects from this forum. This is a candida forum, not a conspiracy forum.

    #118009

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    That is a good observation. Mercury is linked to chronic illnesses such as candida. There is a huge amount of anecdotal evidence about it, but this forum is out of focus lately. It is good to bring the Mercury topic when someone needs to consider it. However, chronic intestinal candidiasis isn’t caused by mercury in most cases. It is caused by a drastic disruption of the anaerobic friendly bacterial flora in the intestines and its consequent immune implications.

    We can not use this candida support forum to continue an endless debate about mercury, amalgams, and chelation. It doesn’t help candida sufferers at all.

    I find that other members have brought interesting topics about mercury, but consider unappropriated to turn this forum that route, even when I agree about chelation when there is mercury toxicity.

    Again, there are some people who needs support regarding to heavy metal toxicity but they aren’t the majority looking for help here.

    I hope this be correctly understood.

    Jorge.

    #118011

    Vegan Catlady
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

    To be honest I was appreciative at first for knowing the connection between candida overgrowth and mercury.
    I found it interesting and its something I will probably refer to later on if the need for such info will present itself.

    Its just overwhelming and over saturated. Your mind shuts off to it after a while, and I assume that is not the reaction wanted.

    #118012

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Floggi;56527 wrote: It would be even better to ban such subjects [mercury] from this forum.

    Strongly disagree with this statement. Mercury and candida are often intertwined and thus a discussion on mercury is extremely relevant for a candida forum. As far as chemtrails goes, I would agree, that’s stretching it. However, there is only one thread that I’m aware of on that subject and it’s in a subsection that gets far less traffic than this one. I’ve probably made less than 5 posts in total regarding that topic.

    That said, I can understand having too many threads devoted to basically the same topic [mercury] which is why I attempted to delete my most recent thread. Banning talk of mercury altogether is unwise however and will lead to less people discovering the root cause of their health problems. I think at least most of us can agree that we don’t want that.

    I have no desire to argue 1-on-1 with Floggi in an isolated fashion. I’m not trying to change his mind, but the readers. If Floggi bumps 7-8 mercury threads in succession there’s not much I can do about that. Regrettably, I added to the jumble by creating a new thread which was a mistake in hindsight. I understand where you’re coming from though ChosenOne and respect your opinion. I will exercise more restraint in the future.

    Final note: In case it’s not already blatantly obvious, I’m incredibly passionate about this issue. I promise I’m only trying to help. I know there’s a hell of a lot of mercury toxic folk out there suffering who don’t know why. I’m just trying to help them figure it out and point them to a path that can help them recover.

    Edit: ChosenOne any way I can privately contact you? An account on CureZone or something?

    #118018

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    Please note that I did not “bump” any threads. I just responded to ThomasJoel2’s statements. The fact that so many threads are dedicated to just a single topic cannot be attributed to me. The root cause is the creator of all those mercury threads.

    Let’s address the cause, not the (to be expected) responses.

    #118027

    anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

    Hi everyone

    I think this is a great idea. I just created a special mercury sub forum and moved over a few recent threads. Let me know if there are any other specific threads that you think should be moved over there too!

    Best
    Anna

    “In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

    #118039

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    Thanks, anna!

    #118042

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Well… looks like Floggi got what he wanted. I can’t say I saw this one coming. I thank you from the bottom of my heart though anna for not deleting any of the threads. Not sure if I’ll be leaving the forums for good (probably not), but I definitely need a break after this one. Regardless, everything important has already been said regarding mercury tox, and now it is archived for the viewers. This is good. I’m not sure how much more I can possibly say regarding this topic.

    Again, thanks to Jorge for bringing my attention to mercury in the first place. I feel so much better since starting chelation and I owe a good deal of that to your contributions. When considering what path to take I probably valued your opinion the most. Your recommendation to follow Andy Cutler’s chelation protocol in several of your postings is what helped me to make my decision. The only thing I disagree with you on Jorge is regarding the prevalence of mercury among candida sufferers. I think it is implicated much more often than you might think. I almost want to go so far as to say that if you have a candida problem you also have a mercury problem. I could be wrong of course, but this is my current view.

    I gotta give it to you Floggi: you are a great writer. As much as you may have frustrated, enraged, and saddened me at times, I have also gotten a kick out of few of your posts. I may hate what you do, but I don’t hate you as person. One day you will quit this gig and put your talents towards a better purpose I’m sure. Since I’ve spent so much time trying to reach the others on this forum I figure it’s only right to close this out by giving my arch-nemesis Floggi some food for thought. I know you gotta respect my opinion even if you would never admit it publicly.

    Some wisdom for you Floggi:

    “It is impossible to build one’s own happiness on the unhappiness of others.”

    “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.”

    “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”

    #118043

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    anna;56548 wrote: Hi everyone

    I think this is a great idea. I just created a special mercury sub forum and moved over a few recent threads. Let me know if there are any other specific threads that you think should be moved over there too!

    Best
    Anna

    anna, I’d really appreciate it if you moved both this thread (once it has run its course) and the “Story of a Shill” thread into the mercury subforum. Both threads have posts that I feel are important in order to give full context to this whole debate/situation. Thank you!

    #118047

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375
    #118048

    anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

    OK, done!

    “In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

    #118049

    Vegan Catlady
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

    ThomasJoel2;56563 wrote:
    Some wisdom for you Floggi:

    “It is impossible to build one’s own happiness [h]on the unhappiness of others[/h].”

    “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. [h]The more love you give away, the more love you will have.[/h]”

    “[h]Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.[/h]”

    This is freaking hilarious.

    The *abuse* I received without so much as an apology when you thought I was Floggi and you quote this?

    I wont go on about it….but this is as two-faced as it gets.

    #118053

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    Vegan Catlady;56570 wrote:

    Some wisdom for you Floggi:

    “It is impossible to build one’s own happiness [h]on the unhappiness of others[/h].”

    “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. [h]The more love you give away, the more love you will have.[/h]”

    “[h]Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.[/h]”

    This is freaking hilarious.

    The *abuse* I received without so much as an apology when you thought I was Floggi and you quote this?

    I wont go on about it….but this is as two-faced as it gets.

    I don’t wish to argue with you, but I will say this. I was one of the first to reach out to you in your thread from the Candida Stories subforum. If anyone wants to verify this fact just check out page 1 of Catlady’s thread: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9863_Here-to-learn-what-works-and-what-doesnt—my-experiences.aspx?=

    My heart is in the right place. If I accused you of being a shill it’s because I thought you were. If I haven’t apologized since it’s because I still think you are. This is not meant to be a personal attack, but a way for me to publicize my opinion on the matter and to set the record straight. I do not wish to bring any further drama to this forum so this will be my one and only response.

    #118058

    Vegan Catlady
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

    ThomasJoel2;56574 wrote:

    Some wisdom for you Floggi:

    “It is impossible to build one’s own happiness [h]on the unhappiness of others[/h].”

    “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. [h]The more love you give away, the more love you will have.[/h]”

    “[h]Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.[/h]”

    This is freaking hilarious.

    The *abuse* I received without so much as an apology when you thought I was Floggi and you quote this?

    I wont go on about it….but this is as two-faced as it gets.

    I don’t wish to argue with you, but I will say this. I was one of the first to reach out to you in your thread from the Candida Stories subforum. If anyone wants to verify this fact just check out page 1 of Catlady’s thread: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9863_Here-to-learn-what-works-and-what-doesnt—my-experiences.aspx?=

    My heart is in the right place. If I accused you of being a shill it’s because I thought you were. If I haven’t apologized since it’s because I still think you are. This is not meant to be a personal attack, but a way for me to publicize my opinion on the matter and to set the record straight. I do not wish to bring any further drama to this forum so this will be my one and only response.

    Thats fine. Anyone could see that your “reaching out” had an agenda.
    AN obvious one.

    And for the record, your fake. Fake in your integrity, fake in your honesty, fake in your character. A shill has an agenda, a cause, and yours is wholly obvious.

    Setting the record straight is a good idea.

    Your right, doesnt have to go further than this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Special mercury section’ is closed to new replies.