Spaghetti high

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Spaghetti high

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  favre360 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

favre360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 21

People always thought I was nuts for saying this, but whenever I’d eat a ton of spaghetti I’d feel “high”. Comfortably disoriented, very mellow/content, and about an hour later drop dead tired. 99% of the time I would only eat so much and get these symptoms after a hardcore strength workout. Anyone else feel this way after eating pasta??

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Do you get the same reaction any time you eat foods that have alot of tomato or maybe noodles but with a white sauce? Sounds like an immune reaction. Those are actually my girlfriends exact symptoms when she has them, though sometimes she will get restless legs or heart palpitations as well. My worst problem has been food reactions and Ive dealt with those symptoms alot too.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

These are pretty normal symptoms from my experience. The energy found in the wheat is very high and thus it gives you a ton of energy. Because wheat contains a ton of carbs, this will burn up pretty fast. Also when you digest certain foods, the blood rushes from the brain to the stomach region making you lethargic.

Chew your food more!

-raster

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

The best way to distinguish between the 2 would be to determine if it occurs with the same food ingrediants always or in other proportions.

favre360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 21

impossible;53625 wrote: Do you get the same reaction any time you eat foods that have alot of tomato or maybe noodles but with a white sauce? Sounds like an immune reaction. Those are actually my girlfriends exact symptoms when she has them, though sometimes she will get restless legs or heart palpitations as well. My worst problem has been food reactions and Ive dealt with those symptoms alot too.

Well tonight I had 8oz chicken thigh stir-fry and I had 2 serrano peppers, and 1 red bell pepper in the veggie mix. Assuming it wouldn’t just be tomatoes but nightshades in general I don’t think I have a problem there because I feel great right now (only had chicken and the mixed vegetables, no basmati rice). Any kind of pasta has always given me the ‘carb high’ especially macaroni and cheese… Talk about the green apple splatters and IBS the next day. But then again I also eat mac n’ cheese with habaneros, ground pepper, and sriracha on top.

Raster: I’m actually trying to chew more lately my g/f says I inhale my food.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Spaghetti high’ is closed to new replies.