Sour Sop Leaves…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sour Sop Leaves…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gkkgmum 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gkkgmum
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi, Was wondering what you all know about Sour Sop leaves and if it can help or hinder candida? I have just found this forum and even though I have been on the diet for a few weeks with varied results… I can now see what I have been doing wrong.. So thanks 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

gkkgmum wrote: Hi, Was wondering what you all know about Sour Sop leaves and if it can help or hinder candida? I have just found this forum and even though I have been on the diet for a few weeks with varied results… I can now see what I have been doing wrong.. So thanks 🙂

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Glad you’ve already learned something from the posts. If you have questions you can’t find the answers to, just let us know.

This one was new to me, so I looked it up. Two things stood out in the description; first, it’s a fruit, and second was this quote:

“Nutritionally, the fruit is high in carbohydrates, particularly fructose.”

If I were still on the diet, this would be all I needed to avoid it indefinitely.

Able

gkkgmum
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I don’t use the fruit. Just the leaves and stems steeped to a tea.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sour Sop Leaves…’ is closed to new replies.