sore muscles

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sore muscles

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  winemom 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I’m on my second week of diet. I’m not taking any of the supplements listed. I’m finding that the back of my calfs are sore when I get up and walk. Also, from the thrush I had I have most of it cleared up in my mouth. When I wake up in the morning thin line of film that is a green/yellow along gums..UGH…what to do? Is it my toohtpaste. Been scrubbing teath and flossing like a nut.

Thanks so much for your help and advice.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The aches are a very common candida side effect and symptom; so don’t worry about it, it’ll just get better in time. I would look at your toothpaste to determine whether it contains any (sub)sugar ingredients; this includes sorbitol, splenda, aspartame, saccharin, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, and neotame. Other types of sugar include high fructose corn syrup, etc.

You can also use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash, this has very good healing properties for the mouth.

-Raster

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Thanks so much. I will look into it. Can I use baking soda to brush teeth with? I want this gone and don’t want to risk a thing.

I got back with my doctor via email to see if I need to see him for this oral thrush. My perscription is almost out. I told him I had cut out all sugars out of my diet and wanted to know what to do when script ran out? Did I need a refil or what? I told him I was having a film along my gum line….

Nurse called back and said finsh script and I am done. I don’t need a follow up blood test as I’m not taking capsuls. If I continue to have problems along gum line to call dentist and have dentist look further into this…really???

So, I need to know what kind of Doctor do I go to that helps me monitor this situation?

I have never taken any supplements…so I have been hesitant to take what is posted on this Forum and I find it so hard to follow and understand. As I read I get anxioius and have to stop. But I know I need to get a grip on this because it is going to be a long and steady ride.

I don’t mind the diet so much because it is very healthy and I need to get a grip in that area.

Is the pain in my muscles due to the diet? Or is it from the Candida? Do you think I got the oral thrush because I had Candida and it was given an opportunity to bloom? I didn’t have a lot of the sympotms on the list…the ones I did have were common to life..stress etc. I have lost quite a bit of hair over the past few months wondering if this is part of the problem. Was thinking a thyroid problem. UGH so much.

Eating this raw garlic…whoooo hooooo burning the mouth.

I still have no tast. I can feel the tart lemon, burning of onion and garlic, and salt. Other than that I wonder if my taste will come back as well.

raster
    Participant

Your tastebuds will comeback; mine have altered significantly. I used to loathe the taste of a cigarrette, but now the flavor is bad/awful. I used to hate the homeopathic medicines I am taking and now I sorta like them.

I have never heard about this green mouth thing you are mentioning and it might be a good idea to get it checked out. It might just be the oral thrush blooming in your mouth; I never had oral thrush so don’t know anything about it.

I go to a naturopathic doctor; they can heal many of your ailments if they are a good/knowledgeable doctor. If they are bad, they will only prolong the treatment and take your money. They heal holistically, meaning they try to heal the root cause of the problem in your body.

The aches and hair loss makes me think that you have a de-mineralization problem where the candida uses trace minerals such as calcium, iron from your body. You can supplement this with trace mineral vitamins; I take a homeopathic medicine called silicia on top of this to help stop this problem.

The basic supplements that work very effectively include bitters, probiotic, molybdenum, and SF722 undecenoic acid. These are very effective in treating a wide variety of ailments with the body relating to candida overgrowth. On top of this almost any other antifungal and anti-inflammatory is helpful as well.

-Raster

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Raster – Were you successfull with getting all candida out of your body and now symptom free? If so, did you also do a parasite cleanse.

raster
    Participant

I am on month 5 of the diet and am symptom free when I eat foods on the allowed food list, plus other items not on the list. However I still have sensitivity to grains, sugar, dairy, and mold…I feel tired occasionally (adrenal fatigue), and a few random symptoms here and there (like muscle spasms). However, I am almost as close as I want to be to feeling good.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jackie, have you been using the oil pulling therapy two to three times a day with coconut oil? If not, don’t expect the thrush to completely go away, but remember if you do the therapy, you’ll still have to stay on the diet as well.

The yellowish-green color is what layers of Candida albicans look like. Sometimes it’s a grey or even a blackish color, other times it’s white, yellow, or the yellow-green you spoke of. (photos below) A line of any of these colors along the gums is also thrush which grows in a dry mouth overnight.

The sore muscles can come from the toxins being released during the die-off period, as the poisons can cause the muscles to become sore; this part is often referred to as flu-like symptoms. This accounts for feelings of weakness and fatigue as well.

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Jackie – I had sore calf muscles also and what helps me is magnesium supplement daily and I love a warm bath with epsom salts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘sore muscles’ is closed to new replies.