Someone please help me

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Someone please help me

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

I’ve taken Azo- the UTI pain medication, baking soda with water, vitamin C, D Mannose. This UTI is burning out of control. I don’t know what to do besides take antibiotics.

I just feel like this is one of the lowest points of my life–I’m suffering with Generalized Anxiety disorder, suicidal thoughts, constant illness. Someone please help. I don’t know what to do anymore. How do I get out of this antibiotic cycle? After taking antibiotics for the sinus infection, I was working to repair my body, but lo and behold I need them again.

How do I stop this?? Someone please help me.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

For candida sufferers, the biggest thing we can do for immediate and long-term relief is diet. What does your current diet look like on a daily basis?

I’ve never had experience with a UTI before so I’m not going to personally recommend you go off the antibiotics right now, but I do think you’re correct in wanting to get out of the antibiotic cycle. Searching on this forum and curezone for threads with the words “UTI” and “antibiotics” should provide you with some more direction. I just did a quick google search and came up with a thread on curezone: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=14444

Apparently cranberry juice can help with these infections? You should search around the internet for more on this topic.

Are you taking any antifungals currently? If not, I highly recommend coconut oil as your main source. Some people have trouble with other antifungals like garlic, brussels sprouts, and onion because of the high sulfur content. I believe coconut oil to be the safest and most effective method at combating yeast overgrowth.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Angel29;54083 wrote: I’ve taken Azo- the UTI pain medication, baking soda with water, vitamin C, D Mannose. This UTI is burning out of control. I don’t know what to do besides take antibiotics.

I just feel like this is one of the lowest points of my life–I’m suffering with Generalized Anxiety disorder, suicidal thoughts, constant illness. Someone please help. I don’t know what to do anymore. How do I get out of this antibiotic cycle? After taking antibiotics for the sinus infection, I was working to repair my body, but lo and behold I need them again.

How do I stop this?? Someone please help me.

Have you had a test done and 100% sure its bacteria causing your UTI’s?
    I’ve had dozens over UTI’s over the years, all FUNGAL related.
    Anti-biotics are an absolute worst case scenario.
    You will never get any better taking drugs that nuke your beneficials.

Stop driving yourself crazy with handfuls of supplements. Why are you taking pain medication with baking soda? Your immune system and intestinal flora are damaged and you should concentrate on that.
    DIET is the first step. Then you can start looking at specific anti-fungals and culturing vegetables.

Uour UTI is a symptom of a greater problem.

-D

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider getting professional healthcare help (not western doctors) but naturopathic medicine. They can hopefully get you over your UTI within a month or so. Let me know if you need any help finding one.

https://www.functionalmedicine.org/practitioner_search.aspx?id=117

-raster

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

raster;54093 wrote: I would consider getting professional healthcare help (not western doctors) but naturopathic medicine. They can hopefully get you over your UTI within a month or so. Let me know if you need any help finding one.

https://www.functionalmedicine.org/practitioner_search.aspx?id=117

-raster

x100

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

Raster,

I clicked on your link. What exactly should the doctor specialize in?? I live in the 22153 area code and a list of doctors came up. I’m not sure which one to go with.

Thanks for your help with this guys.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

integrative, family, or internal medicine

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Im going to offer some ideas, and I want you to google them so you can make an educated decision.

I worked in an herbfarm for years that taught alternative medicine and self-help.

UTI’s are pretty common complaints.

You do not have to take antibiotics for them when caught early, and even if its been a long time you can still treat but im way more concerned with your pain right now.
    Its unacceptable.

Many herbal “antibiotics” (more they are immune-supporters that also happen to kill bacteria) are also antifungals. This makes it tricky because if you have alot of candida, you may experience die-off in your treatment of your UTI. This would be herbs like echinacea and goldenseal. Astringent herbs like Uva Ursi kind of go in and tonify and “clean”.

Demulcents like marshmallow rt and cornsilk can help take the edge off the pain.

I have used GAIA’s Usnea/Uva Ursi Supreme back in the 90’s. It was excellent, and you can get it at any WholeFoods or healthstore. It specific for UTIs. Its as strong as any antibiotic,IMO, and doesnt encourage candida at all. Might even help eliminate it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Someone please help me’ is closed to new replies.