Some helpful foods available online

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Some helpful foods available online

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hope 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Hey, everyone! 🙂 So, after reading posts on these forums for the last few weeks, I’ve really come to realize that I am seriously spoiled with the health food stores in my area. I’ve been able to find some really great options. On another thread, helmax asked about a buckwheat hot cereal (like grits) that I’ve been eating and I was surprised to find the exact same product on Amazon. So, I thought I’d try to track down a few of the other foods I regularly buy from my health food stores, just in case some of you migArtisana Organic Raw Almond Butterht enjoy them, too 🙂 ***I cannot vouch for specific, individual sellers/stores*** – it can be hit or miss on Amazon – but just to give you an idea of products, here’s my list…

Pocono Cream of Buckwheat (hot cereal)

Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes

KAL Stevia powder

Frontier Alcohol-Free Vanilla (I don’t know if the glycerin base has corn or not, though)

Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Herdez Salsa ( contains no vinegars, sugars, or citric acid) (May be available in your own grocery international section – I think their salsa verde is AC safe, too, but can’t promise it. I buy Trader Joe’s green salsa)

Anyway, that’s all I can think of that would ship well & isn’t perishable. I hope this is maybe helpful to someone 🙂

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Well, my almond butter got all crazy on me, didn’t it? Not sure how it wound up in the middle of my text! lol.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Some helpful foods available online’ is closed to new replies.