SODA SWEETENED WITH SPLENDA??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SODA SWEETENED WITH SPLENDA??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mattyoung83 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mattyoung83
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I read that splenda in powered form has fillers that feed candida. But splenda in liquid form (not sold to consumers) is pure splenda and can be consumed without feeding candida, in fact the sucralose in the splenda actually kills candida???…. The article I read suggested beverages sweetened with splenda such as Hansen’s diet soda etc… ANY THOUGHTS????? Thanks!!! =)

itsmenoodlehead
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Hello, I empathize with you. With so much information it can be difficult to know which are the right choices. I do feel however that when fighting this off the best thing to drink is a good quality water, not from the tap. I know it can be hard but it’s best to avoid any kind of soda. I know this can be hard to give up. I’m a huge Dr.Pepper fan. They were very hard to stop drinking but it was for the best. Sodas are also very bad for your body in general. I’ve also found coconut water is something I can drink. The brand I’ve found is Zico. Quite pleasing. It only contains 100% coconut water. There are some that are flavored but I just drink the plan Zico, at least until I get this candida under control. It’s also really good to drink after a work out. It has more potassium then a banana. Hope this helps, may not be just what you wanted to hear but it’s just the way it is.

mattyoung83
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Ya doing tons of water. Just wanted to know if the splenda soda is ok to have every once in a while. I was going to check out that zico water too. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘SODA SWEETENED WITH SPLENDA??’ is closed to new replies.