Social Anxiety

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Social Anxiety

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Smitty99 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Katemate3
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

Hi all,

I am really suffering at the moment with Anxiety, mainly social but also general anxiety- and it’s driving me nuts! Has anyone taken anything that has helped, or got any tips/advice, or even some encouragement that it will go away when/if the Candida goes?!

I don’t want to give up! I want to fight this thing! But the worst part is the anxiety, it’s really crap, and makes me just end up staying home or not going out, which in turn makes me feel worse… but if I go out i’m totally anxious and can’t relax, can’t talk to someone without feeling edgy, it’s horrible.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

I don’t get anxiety but my boyfriend does, to the point of feeling like his heart is going to explode, we even called an ambulance once.

Its not an easy fix, but i bought some st. johns wort tea for my bf and i would also recommend meditation.

Hope your anxiety gets better, iv seen what a bitch it is.

xxx Bouncy

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

Since April I had not left the house except to go to the doc. I was even nervous about that and I sure wasnt about to drive. I felt like I couldnt think at all. My first week on this diet I had anxiety attack after anxiety attack. I felt like I was barely holding on to reality! I have been on this 6, 7 weeks something like that. Feeling better then I was for sure. It goes back and forth better, not better,better . But my mind is coming back. I dont even feel like I need celexa alot of times. I went on a drive today with a friend it felt weird I had been in the house so long. I think each step I am going to get better. I think it is going to take away the anxiety too. Just have to keep pushing forward with little steps.

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Replies: 73

I take Ashwagandha before Lunch & 5 HTP right after Dinner & it helps me big with Anxiety & helps me with some energy.

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

Should always rule out black mold poisoning. It is well known that it can cause candida but also high levels of anxiety. I was poisoned from black mold once when I was 12 and again this April and both times I vividly remember HUGE anxiety attacks.

If anxiety is something you’ve battled all your life, it may not be that but if anxiety is something that has recently started afflicting you around the same time you’ve noticed your candida issues, it’s worth ruling out.

black mold is becoming a real huge problem in our homes these days.

Katemate3
    Replies: 48

Thanks for your responses.

‘bouncygal’ I have just started meditating so we’ll see how it goes! 🙂 thanks for your reply.

‘myword12345’ I am sorry you suffer so much from it, I think you are right about little steps.

‘BeatCandida’ I will try taking those thank you!

Smitty99- I don’t have any black mold in my house (to my knowledge) do you mean it would be on the walls? or could it be under the floor etc?

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

Katemate3;49374 wrote: Thanks for your responses.

Smitty99- I don’t have any black mold in my house (to my knowledge) do you mean it would be on the walls? or could it be under the floor etc?

Yes, black mold can hide in lots of places and go undetected. I don’t want to make you paranoid of your home cause I know that feeling is awful and can be even more depressing.

But if you have no visible signs of mold, no water leaks, no musty smells, you are probably ok. But mold can form very easily in basements. Especially if your basement doesn’t get a lot of sun or you don’t properly ventilate it on days when there is a lot of heat by opening up your windows.

If you’ve lived in your home for many years and have never had a problem, more than likely you are probably fine. It’s just something to keep in the back of your mind.

When I bought my home, there was no musty smell or visual signs of mold but when we had the air quality tested, the mold spore level was through the roof. We had it professionally remediated but I’m not sure if it completely fixed it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Social Anxiety’ is closed to new replies.