soaking peanuts for peanut butter?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions soaking peanuts for peanut butter?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vem
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 15

I know we’re not ever supposed to eat peanut butter again because the mold so easily, but what if we pre-soak the peanuts over-night and then blend in a vita-mix? Wouldn’t that be mold-free?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

vem;30705 wrote: I know we’re not ever supposed to eat peanut butter again because the mold so easily, but what if we pre-soak the peanuts over-night and then blend in a vita-mix? Wouldn’t that be mold-free?

Almonds !!

vem

My stomach can’t tolerate any nuts other than peanuts. I’m missing my PB more than anything else. Wouldn’t soaking do it?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You simply will become allergic to the peanuts very quickly if you do eat them, they are not safe for the diet even if you soak them.

We also have a forum allowed foods list if you are interested…this will make it easy to make decision in regards to what to eat. Email able900 for a copy.

-raster

vem

Raster, I’m on the strict diet and have all the lists. I know peanut butter isn’t allowed, I just didn’t know if soaking and grinding them myself might change anything. Why would I become allergic to them?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Because candida will find a tasty treat to feed on despite all precautions and you will feel awful after eating them…peanuts contain the highest mold content out of all nuts. If your stomach feels weird after other nuts then it will eventually feel weird after peanuts.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘soaking peanuts for peanut butter?’ is closed to new replies.