so what next?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions so what next?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

hi everyone, Im pleased to report that after a year and 3 months of the diet I am finally feeling normal again. the question i have is. now i am reintroducing fruit like strawberries and apples but long term im wondering if a high fruit diet is likely to trigger the candida off again. I would love to eat lots of fruit one day and i miss my fruit smoothies. Is is realistic to think it will be ok or am I doomed to forver been on the candida diet?
    by the way I spoke a few months ago about the gadge the zapper and i still use it every day and the effects are amazing. the last stage of the diet cleared up quickly and i havent had any colds or flu despite everyone else getting them.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

kelandu wrote: hi everyone, Im pleased to report that after a year and 3 months of the diet I am finally feeling normal again. the question i have is. now i am reintroducing fruit like strawberries and apples but long term im wondering if a high fruit diet is likely to trigger the candida off again. I would love to eat lots of fruit one day and i miss my fruit smoothies. Is is realistic to think it will be ok or am I doomed to forver been on the candida diet?
    by the way I spoke a few months ago about the gadge the zapper and i still use it every day and the effects are amazing. the last stage of the diet cleared up quickly and i havent had any colds or flu despite everyone else getting them.

The diet is not for life. You can be reintroducing carbohydrates such as potatoes, beans, rice, bread, etc. Candida loves whole flour bread. It is healthier for you but is what candida also loves. Don’t use refined sugar. I see no reason to try a normal diet.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kelandu wrote: the question i have is. now i am reintroducing fruit like strawberries and apples but long term im wondering if a high fruit diet is likely to trigger the candida off again.

More than likely. Because you’ve got two things going against you with a high fruit diet; (1) Too much simple sugar (fructose), and (2), an alkaline environment is created in the intestines if too much fruit over too short a period of time is consumed.

I would love to eat lots of fruit one day and i miss my fruit smoothies. Is is realistic to think it will be ok or am I doomed to forever been on the candida diet?

There’s a place in between eating “lots of fruit” on a daily basis and remaining strictly on a Candia diet forever. Try to find that spot, I bet you can.

Not everyone, there are other ways of preventing colds/flu. I’ve not had a cold or the flu or a virus in over two years, and I’ve never touched a zapper. If you have to use contraptions such as “zappers” in order to avoid catching colds, etc., then that means your immune system needs some work.

Able

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

thanks for the replies. i think I will keep fruit to a minimum just to be safe.
    i use the zapper for various reasons, one thing it does it relieves pain without pain killers and it kills viruses, parasites cancer etc so its more of a deterent really lol

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

howdie kelandu,

I would mostly stick to the candida diet or as close as you can for the next 6 months or so. I would eat only low sugar fruits such as berries, green apples, papaya, coconut, etc (like one serving per day max). I would start eating more starch such as rice, potatoes, etc but not in large servings and not everyday.

I absolutely would not eat things like cheese, milk, processsed foods, white sugar, white flour, alcohol, and coffee very often if at all.

You might be able to handle wheat some, but I would eat this very rarely as well.

I would not consider going back to the typical western american diet as goal. I think you will be alright as long as you rotate foods and get variety.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘so what next?’ is closed to new replies.