so sick with die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions so sick with die off

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

What vitamins/supplements do I not want to skip when I’ve got the worst headache & upset stomach from die off?

You know when you can barely bring yourself to get out of bed and taking anything sounds horrible?

I’m still taking my MolyB, vit. C, but that’s it.

I also tried garlic, ginger, olive oil water, I felt mildly better for 1/2 an hour.

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Can you bring yourself to run a hot bath? I find sweating toxins out effective at reducing die-off. I sit in the bath for around 7-10 mins, rinse myself with cold water, and repeat this once or twice.

Apart from that, my staples are molyb, vit c and zinc. I would say these are key. Others might argue milk whistle.

Len

natmike5464
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 17

Hi Mrs. Candida

We are going through die off together!- I am lucky that my doc gave me yesterday & today off and now its the weekend! No way I could work like this. My stomach is in knots, bad sinus headaches, I am dizzy, and like you , cannot find the energy/motivation to get out of bed. I just want to sleep for days!

Unfortunately I dont heave anything special that helps – also taking Moly & Vit C.. I just keep telling myself that it will get better.

Well I hope you feel better soon.

Take Care

Nat

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Are you drinking lots of water? This helps to eliminate the toxins. Also soaking in a hot tub of water for 15-20 minutes or visiting a sauna works wonders. Are you taking the correct molybdenum (Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate), and are you taking 250 mcg three times a day? You can also purchase Candidate by Native Remedies and milk thistle to eliminate the toxins.
    You can take up to 1000 mg of vitamin C every hour when the die-off is at it’s worse.

Able

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Able,

You’ve saved the day again! I have just moved from the US to The Netherlands, and I don’t speak Dutch. My bottle of Molyb was something I had picked up locally and it was in Dutch. I just did some research and I don’t think it was chelated. Luckily I had a brand new bottle of “Country LIfe” brand Chelated Molyb ready to go. I just took 2 (150 mg capsules) Do you think it would be ok to take 6 capsules today?

Also, I didn’t know about the vitamin C I thought I shouldn’t exceed 1000 mg a day. I’m pretty sure 1000 mg of vitamin C in an hour would certainly bring on diarrhea, what did you do? Just handle the diarrhea and be happy your head doesn’t hurt so bad?

Unfortunately I don’t have a bath tub. I did take a hot shower, probably could have finished it with a cold rinse to bump up my imune system.

Yes, I’m drinking lots of water, as much as I could stomach yesterday, and lots of herbal tea. A yogi tea with cinnamon and ginger seemed to help a tiny bit.

I have milk thistle, I was suspecting it was making me feel worse. I find out today if thats the case or not.

My big question is should I take more antifungals today or not? I’m feeling better this morning, but still not great.

natmike, good to know I’m not the only one who’s miserable. Best of luck to you.

11j11
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 11

I hope it’s ok if I add on with my experience here, to save starting a new thread.

For the first day I was super sick with die off. I had only been doing the diet for three days and had been taking Molyb + some medication I need mixed in a teaspoon of coconut oil (hadn’t done the cleanse yet as haven’t been able to) but I woke up this morning with sore stomach, sweating, feeling dizzy and weak, like I had food poisoning or stomach flu. I ended up having some fruit and it made me feel better but this isn’t a long term solution.

So, I have a couple of questions. I plan to do the cleanse but does die off/weakness occur when you’re doing it? I’m currently doing a masters degree and until mid january i have important essays due so I can’t really feel as sick as I did today and am considering to wait until after my final deadline for a short holiday where I can afford to spend a few days written off.

Secondly, is the die off less if you do the cleanse before?

Third, considering my position, what would any of you advise that I do? I want to do this to get rid of my fatigue and in particular brain fog BUT, even one day written off is too much at the moment and I can work OK with the candida symptoms, just not at what I feel my best could be.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mrs.candida;30491 wrote: You’ve saved the day again! I have just moved from the US to The Netherlands, and I don’t speak Dutch. My bottle of Molyb was something I had picked up locally and it was in Dutch. I just did some research and I don’t think it was chelated. Luckily I had a brand new bottle of “Country LIfe” brand Chelated Molyb ready to go. I just took 2 (150 mg capsules) Do you think it would be ok to take 6 capsules today?

Five of the molybdenum pills should do the job, if not today, certainly by tomorrow afternoon. I wouldn’t take over 750 mcg a day.

Also, I didn’t know about the vitamin C I thought I shouldn’t exceed 1000 mg a day..

Actually, 3000 mg a day is the very least anyone should be taking. Only take 1000 mg an hour if the die-off is so bad that you can barely stand it. If it does happen to give you diarrhea, this is good because it will remove the toxins along with dead and dying Candida

My big question is should I take more antifungals today or not? I’m feeling better this morning, but still not great.

No, I wouldn’t add antifungals to the mix until you’re sure that you have the die-off under control. This may take several days. Meanwhile, the diet alone is killing the Candida and creating enough toxins for the supplements to handle.

Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘so sick with die off’ is closed to new replies.