So much reading! Trying to figure this out – Yeast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions So much reading! Trying to figure this out – Yeast

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Desperateforhelp 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Desperateforhelp
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

I’m 28 and gave been dealing with recurrent vaginal yeast infections for over 2 years. I’ve tried everything and it ALWAYS comes back! I’ve had all the tests, diabetes, stds, all of them are negative!

Right now I’ve been drinking Organic Unfiltered apple cider vinegar a few times a day since yesterday to try and help ease some of this yeast.

Now I’m looking into this diet

Desperateforhelp

Also I started drinking ACV last night and today I’m more itchy than I was. Can that cause Die off?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

ACV is anti-bacterial and antifungal so it can do a bunch of things at once.

-raster

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

The good news is, if the only symptom you have is a vaginal yeast infection then your candida probably isn’t that bad. If you aren’t suffering from food allergies, sinus pressure, headaches, fatigue among other things, than you should be able to kick your issue a little quicker than most of us.

However, that doesn’t mean you can approach this with ho hum attitude and cheat on foods that will hurt your progress.

I would start cutting out as much sugar and carbs as possible and start with some antifungals that are recommended on the protocol. The protocol by Able is the main thing you should be studying right now.

If you are on the candida diet and you are taking antifungals regularly, yes the yeast infection will get worse before it gets better. Candida becomes very aggressive before it dies. I can’t say for sure that is what is happening to you cause I don’t know what your normal diet is like and what else you are taking.

Read the protocol if you haven’t already

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Desperateforhelp

Smitty99;45397 wrote: The good news is, if the only symptom you have is a vaginal yeast infection then your candida probably isn’t that bad. If you aren’t suffering from food allergies, sinus pressure, headaches, fatigue among other things, than you should be able to kick your issue a little quicker than most of us.

However, that doesn’t mean you can approach this with ho hum attitude and cheat on foods that will hurt your progress.

I would start cutting out as much sugar and carbs as possible and start with some antifungals that are recommended on the protocol. The protocol by Able is the main thing you should be studying right now.

If you are on the candida diet and you are taking antifungals regularly, yes the yeast infection will get worse before it gets better. Candida becomes very aggressive before it dies. I can’t say for sure that is what is happening to you cause I don’t know what your normal diet is like and what else you are taking.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Thank you! I’m going to be doing lots of reading tonight 🙂

Smitty99

Desperateforhelp;45398 wrote:

The good news is, if the only symptom you have is a vaginal yeast infection then your candida probably isn’t that bad. If you aren’t suffering from food allergies, sinus pressure, headaches, fatigue among other things, than you should be able to kick your issue a little quicker than most of us.

No problem, try to follow it as closely as possible and don’t do too much at once.

It’s specifically set up to avoid die off crises

Desperateforhelp

Smitty99;45399 wrote:

No problem, try to follow it as closely as possible and don’t do too much at once.

It’s specifically set up to avoid die off crises

I eat TONS of sugars. So I think I’m going to do a cut back in sugar before going onto the diet. To avoid a lot of nasties.

I figured I would give myself 2 weeks of cutting back sugar a lot before really starting in

Smitty99

Yeah, definitely eliminate all sugar if all possible for a week or two before starting the antifungals. The antifungals won’t do much when the yeast is still full and strong. Starving them and then killing them is your best bet. Sugar for yeast is like spinach to popeye. lol

And I should mention that the protocol was designed by raster too so anything mentioned by him as well is great info. He’s helped me a lot.

Desperateforhelp

I have anxiety and it has me freaked out that I have a systemic infection and don’t know it and will die. It’s a scary thought 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘So much reading! Trying to figure this out – Yeast’ is closed to new replies.