So confuse with STAGE ONE (The strict diet)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions So confuse with STAGE ONE (The strict diet)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello people.I´m in the begin of stage one. Sorry for my questions but I just don´t understand very much the stage one. I mean I know the diet have to be strict like 800 kcal and I know the firts weeks I will feel depressive and hunger. But my questions is after candida die off I will have more energy even I eat only 800 kcal? My diet consist on 1 chicken breast or 1 post of salmon per day because I know that a lot of chicken and fish is not very good. The rest of my diet consist on 4 eggs salads, onions, garlics and some brocolli. I will be in that diet for like 4 months but I´m afraid to be thin and sick cause I just eating 800 kcal per day. Please Able and Raster can you give me an advice 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: Hello people.I´m in the begin of stage one. Sorry for my questions but I just don´t understand very much the stage one. I mean I know the diet have to be strict like 800 kcal and I know the firts weeks I will feel depressive and hunger.

What makes you think you have to limit your calorie intake? The diet isn’t about calories, it’s about not feeding the Candida in your body. Eat as many calories as you want.

But my questions is after candida die off I will have more energy even I eat only 800 kcal?

If you’re a male, and don’t need to lose weight, I doubt you’ll have much energy if you eat only 800 calories a day.

My diet consist on 1 chicken breast or 1 post of salmon per day because I know that a lot of chicken and fish is not very good. The rest of my diet consist on 4 eggs salads, onions, garlics and some brocolli.

Just add more vegetables and eggs, and you can have avocados and look at the recipe section to get some recipes like coconut flour bread. You can also take coconut oil to help you get the needed calories, plus coconut oil is also an excellent antifungal.

Able

Healhy

Yes ok able but here in that smal city they don´t have coconut oil. How can I make more calories eating only 1 chicken breast,salads and eggs? I mean I eat already 4 eggs per day. I will take some olive oil but this is hard that diet.

Downtown
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 39

Healhy,

Yes ok able but here in that smal city they don´t have coconut oil. How can I make more calories eating only 1 chicken breast,salads and eggs? I mean I eat already 4 eggs per day. I will take some olive oil but this is hard that diet.

All of the recommended flours, coconut oil, and spices can be ordered online. Amazon is a good one to order from, just price check because sometimes they are too expensive. Im sure even in a small town lots of the recommended vegetables are sold in a local grocery store. Maybe not organic, but better than nothing. Neighbors are good sources to get fresh organic vegetables from in a small town. Also 800 calories is far too a low caloric intake. Im not sure of your height, weight, daily activity, etc., but most people should be try to get at least 1500 calories per day. 8 oz chicken breast is around 250. 4 eggs are about 340. Thats almost 700 calories before salad, vegetables, or bread. If need be, up your egg intake to 6-8 to maintain weight.

DT

Healhy

Yes thanks so much :D. Can I take 2 tabllespoon of olive oil? That will give me more calories. But my question is how much salads and vegetables can I eat? Because I know tha some vegetables like zuchinni or brocolli have some sugar. Can I eat everyday that kind of vegetables.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: Yes thanks so much :D. Can I take 2 tabllespoon of olive oil? That will give me more calories.

Yes of course you can, three if you want to, but you should order coconut oil if you can.

But my question is how much salads and vegetables can I eat? Because I know tha some vegetables like zuchinni or brocolli have some sugar. Can I eat everyday that kind of vegetables?

Yes, eat all the green vegetables you want to.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘So confuse with STAGE ONE (The strict diet)’ is closed to new replies.