Small wedding reception Food ideas?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Small wedding reception Food ideas?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nickii
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I hope I have posted this in the right place if not I apologise 🙂 Okay so I’m getting married next spring and I am I have decided to put on my own buffet/spread at home because I would rather not risk accidentally eating something I shouldn’t and be ill on my wedding day! There will only be 15 or so people there and like I said I would rather a buffet than a sit down meal. Has anyone done this and had success? I not only have to take into consideration my own allergies but those of others too…I have been putting this day off for a while now. Also, has anyone got a good and tasty wedding cake recipe? I really don’t have much money so would appreciate any low cost recipes. Thank you in advance!! 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend cheating and eating normal food on your wedding day, it shouldn’t set you back very much whatsoever! At the most it’ll set you back 1-14 days. This is a long term battle for most people, I’ve been on the diet 3 years personally.

If you get into the right supplements, you won’t have any setbacks at all and will by quite strong by spring.

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I agree. By next spring your body should be healing even more. Don’t be afraid to
    Cheat as we call it, especially on your wedding day. Like raster said if anything it won’t set you back too much. I got married last year and ate cake, all out food, and drank hard alcohol. No beer as it’s filled with yeast. And believe it or not I was fine and had a blast.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I did the same on my wedding when I was 1.5 years into the diet…don’t hold yourself hostage I tell you!

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Small wedding reception Food ideas?’ is closed to new replies.