Skip the cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Skip the cleanse

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tweeter
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I was diagnosed and given a strict diet for 30 days, probiotics and antifungal. BUT NEVER TOLD TO CLEANSE. After the 30 days, I thought I was “cured” and went back to my previous habits of coffee, fruits, etc. and wham! I’m back to being constipated and miserable. On top of this, I have a bladder infection which required antibiotics for 3 days. My Question: Should I stop the antifungal which I still have (apparently for another month)and start all over but this time, beginning with a cleanse, or just go back to a very strict diet with antifungal and hope for the best? I’m totally confused.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

The cleanse is not important. It wont do much against candida. Even 6 months on a strict diet with antifungals and probiotics isnt a certain candida cure either, because the candida can lay dorment in the colon for a while. It depends on how bad your infestation is.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’d avoid repeatedly making major changes in your diet. You want to encourage stability with sound nutrition. I think a “cleanse” is the last thing you need.

Tweeter

Thank you both for weighing in. I guess I’ll just hang in with the strict diet and hope for the best. 🙂

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Tweeter

Thanks Chris for directing me to your post. It is very interesting and I will continue to read and follow your links. I’m curious. How many times a day do you use the enigma and how are your feeling as of today? warm regards, Tweeter

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello tweeter,

You won’t be able to get over candida overgrowth very quickly; it can take as long as 6-18 months to fully get over candida overgrowth. You also don’t have to do enemas to get over candida or a cleanse; the cleanse won’t even come close to curing or destroying all of the candida in the body.

You also should not plan on going back to the things that got you here in the first place. Eating a bunch of fruits, coffee, etc. will bring you back to square one pretty quickly. Eventually after months on the diet, you can tolerate fruits without any setbacks.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Skip the cleanse’ is closed to new replies.