Skip Cleansing?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Skip Cleansing?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MrsOls
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have been trying to beat my systemic candida for 6 weeks now and it’s only today that I’ve found this page.

My way of beating it has been eating only clean proteins, clean fats and almost all green vegetables (but not peas for example). That’s it. Last week I began taking Noni (Morinda citrifolia).

I have not been strict with my diet and every time I “cheat” I feel it in my body. I get so tired, my stomach swells, I get rashes and blisters etc.

Now to the question – as I have already done a bit of diet, but not like recommended on this page, and begun with Noni, do you think I can skip the cleansing part?

I am a sugar addict and being without proteins can be devastating for me as it triggers me to eat the wrong things.

What do you think?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

MrsOls wrote: Now to the question – as I have already done a bit of diet, but not like recommended on this page, and begun with Noni, do you think I can skip the cleansing part?

Yes, you can go directly into the diet and skip the cleanse. Several on the forum did this and were still able to improve or cure their infestation.

I am a sugar addict and being without proteins can be devastating for me as it triggers me to eat the wrong things.

You can eat up to 4 or 5 organic eggs a day, safely unless you have an allergy to them.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Skip Cleansing?’ is closed to new replies.