SKIN RASH RELIEF??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SKIN RASH RELIEF??

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

SBK
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I’m now entering week 2.. and have a new horrible itchy welt like rash on my front left hip…. not sure if thats where toxins or trying to exit (small intestine? But I need some RELIEF!!

Any suggestins? I tried epsom salt in a wet rag… didnt help? How long will this last? Its a horrrrrible itch.

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Reduce antifungal and probiotic doseage and this should help. Try out sweating the toxins by doing a steam room, sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, etc. Also consider trying out liver cleansing herbs to detox…do you have a detox plan? If you don’t have a detox plan, the toxins will build up in the body, causing all sorts of problems including skin conditions.

-raster

SBK

This is my regiment currently… the only thing that changes is I’m trying the new candida recipes at night Im finding on this site or online. Staying real strict. But just started using recipes that may use coconut flour or coconut oil (like the coconut ginger cookies). We are going to wait a while to add anything to our diet yet.

Here it is…
    Big glass of water to start the morning with CANDIGONE/ sometimes we also follow this with homemade ginger tea or warm glass of lemon water or a glass with a splash of apple cider vinegar– then we start preparing the juice and making fresh salads for the day

Breakfast Power Green Juice: spinach, kale, collards, parsley, cilantro, celery, cucumber, cabbage, 2Tbls of coconut oil, 1 Tbls of flaxseed oil, filtered water

10am Morning snack: pieces of celery and red pepper or a coconut cookie (made with stevia, almonds and coconut flour). I take two probiotics (100 million).

Lunch: Big salad of power greens salad mix, cucumber, avocado, red peppers, cabbage, parsley and cilantro. For a treat sometimes I add sprouted whole almonds or we have one boiled egg on the side. Salad dressing: We use 2Tbs of olive oil with squeezed lime and pepper for a salad dressing. I take one Milk Thistle tablet.

Afternoon snack: celery/red pepper/cucumber strips or a coconut cookie or a palmful of sprouted almonds.

Afternoon: Fiber drink…of Psyllium husk and Bentonite clay: 1Tbl each in a big glass of water. I take one pill of Oil of Oregano

7-8pm Immediately when we get home: take a dose of CADIGONE… start preparing dinner (you have to wait 30 min before eating anything).

Dinner: Rosemary chicken breast with onion and garlic steamed green beans. Or we have had a veggie omelet for dinner. Or a chicken vegetable soup or a meat pattie with vegetables in it. But actually I’m going back to less meat and more broiled veggies at night.

In bed by 9:30….. whether we like it not!! Loool

SBK

I just reread your post… I guess the quick answer is.. for my liver cleanse I am taking one pill of Milk Thistle with my lunch. I tried to space out the Candigone at the beginning and end of the day, a probiotic in the morning, Milk Thistle at lunch, and Oil of Oregano and heavy cleanse of psyllium husk and bentonite clay around 4pm.

SBK

Just going into week three… that rash is getting worse and Im afraid it may spread. Plus I put lotion on it during the day or coconut oil. Last night I put tea tree oil for bed… or I lay on the couch at night and put a rag with an ice cube… swear I can not take the itching! The ice numbs it I think for awhile.
    I don’t have access to any of those things you mentioned :/ I don’t even know of anyone with a Jacuzzi :/ I guess I better start googling and see what I can find.

Raster… I really appreciate your responses. Thank you so kindly!

raster
    Participant

What is your digestion like? If you are constipated and are pooping less than 3 times per day, then I would stop the bentonite clay and psyllium husks. These could be plugging you up causing chronic constipation. When you are constipated, this benefits the yeast and causes your body to become more toxic. When you are killing yeast on top of it, then the toxins build up in the body and the body has to detox via different processes. Some people detox via the lungs (asthma) and some people detox via the skin when their liver is overloaded.

So I would focus on getting your digestive system going faster…the antifungals won’t cure your infestation, all they do is kill the yeast which will continue to come back. Probiotics will cure your infestation more than the antifungals…

Candigone is a strong multi-antifungal product and you are taking other antifungals on top of this product. This is way too much, especially 3 weeks into the diet. Like I stated earlier, reduce your antifungal consumption or stop completely, and your skin problems will improve. You are doing more damage than good. You need way more detox supplements in order to tolerate your current doseage.

-raster

SBK

I have had some serious “good” bowel movements and then just some regular or little ones. I would say I have 2 good movements a day. But I do plan on having a colonic after the 13th of this month (I cant afford it until then). I soooooooooooo appreciate your advice. And it makes total sense to me. My husband is having terrible red itchy eyes (like crazy)… could this be his bad reaction too?? Its been two weeks of my bad rash and his bad itchy red eyes…. but I will read this to him tonight.

Ok we will stop taking the Oil of Oregano… and stop taking the Candigone.
    I will continue the diet, milk thistle and up our probiotics. Is there “too much probiotics”?

What would you suggest as a detox supplement please?

SBK

Reduce antifungal and probiotic doseage and this should help. Try out sweating the toxins by doing a steam room, sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, etc. Also consider trying out liver cleansing herbs to detox…do you have a detox plan? If you don’t have a detox plan, the toxins will build up in the body, causing all sorts of problems including skin conditions.

should we stop the antifungals and the coconut oil? Just focus on the Milk Thistle and probiotics?

raster
    Participant

I’d do just one antifungal and probiotics at a low doseage and then increase gradually over time. Keep in mind this isn’t a sprint but a marathon; I tell most people to plan on a 6-18 month recovery to get over CRC (candida related complex).

-raster

SBK

I think we were hoping we could pound on it for a month or two.. full force.. diet, antifungal meds, coconut oil, and probiotics, colonic and liver cleansing… and knock it out. I think you are right… ((sigh)) we have so much to learn. We did want a quick fix and then a new eating lifestyle change to maintain it. We will take your advice and slow down… see if our symptoms chill out.

Thanks a million Raster!! 🙂

SBK

Well… I stopped taking the Candigone and the Oil of Oregano. Its been about 6 days… and its sooooooo much worse!! Now my rash has turned into unbearable hives.. and traveled!! Its now across my lower stomach, under my breasts, at my inner elbows, under my armpits and sides, and even on the bottom of both my wrists…it seems like it is where my skin touches itself..and I am not obese or fat… its just miserable. I feel like I have bugs crawling on me all the time. Ive soaked in epsom salt bath, made a baking soda paste to dry, coconut oil rub, and as of this morning I put an antifungal creme (for athletes feet) on it.. thinking it may be a yeast infection on my sky that is spreading. I even used antbiotic handwipes on my skin when I just can’t stand another moment!

I am so angry at this… and having never had a rash before. I do not know how people handle it. It suckssss!!

I dont know what to do next… Im still on the candida diet and only have added coconut cookies as a treat when I need something sweet. They are made with Stevia. I take two probiotics first thing in the morning and at lunch. And a Milk Thistle with lunch for my liver cleanse option.

What can be done to stop the rash???

raster
    Participant

You might want to try a yeast product that reverts the yeast to the non pathogenic form; a product that does this is called SF722. How is your digestion?

You should take milk thistle between meals if possible.

Dr. Mcoombs feels that everyone who has a skin condition is likely deficient in stomach acid:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

-raster

SBK

My digestion seems ok…. pretty regular (morning noon and night) No gas or bloating… not the largest poops like in the beginning of the cleanse. But still 3xs (now Im paying attention) seems to go after meals. I will take more of the Milk Thistle too. I absolutely can. Was wondering if one a day was enough? Ok read the article… should I try the baking soda test? I don’t have any acid reflux or things like that. I almost never have heartburn ever. So I don’t know if that means I should take the HDL. Sorry for the ignorant question… is SF722 an HDL?
    My poor husband definitely has the heartburn, stomach ulcers, and stomach problems that too many antibiotics gave too him for folicitus… he has been fighting the scalp folicitus/psoriasis condition for YEARS… and he is hoping the Candigone and Candida diet helps him too. 3-1/2 weeks in… the stomach is better but not the scalp. Now we are a struggling pair… me with the skin issue and him with his scalp. Can he take the SF722 also? Maybe stop taking the Candigone?

raster
    Participant

Ya I’d do the baking soda test, but you don’t have many of the typical HCL symptoms. SF722 is a different acid product that is antifungal.

-raster

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

It pains me to read this, I can feel your suffering in your post 🙁

First thing I want to mention is that even though you may have a bad case of candida, the rash itself might be triggered by more than that.

You are taking lots of stuff and trying to do things the right way.
    In your choice of process, you could be causing a good healthy die-off of candida, maybe getting rid of some parasites or bacteria, and even viruses. Some of the stuff that fights candida actually fights alot more than that 😉

Now if any of the eliminatory processes is lacking, this all backs-up until there is a bad reaction,like the rash.
    If your kidneys arent filtering so great, this could cause it.
    If your lymph is backed up, this would *definitely* cause it.

I know you arent asking for my advice, but it doesnt sound like anything is helping.

You might consider holding off on all these candida-fighters and limit yourself to just one (like coconut oil for now).
    Instead, make sure the meals are small and light and more frequent, and maybe introduce some lymph-cleansers and kidney-supports to your schedule.

What this would do, is open the channels for all the toxins/candida/and acid caused by cell-processes to finally leave the body in a timely manner. If your channels are clogged, all your doing with all those supplements is causing a bigger back-up.

Just throwing that out there,hope im not intruding.

Also, one of the biggest candida fighters that also has a reputation for being the gentlest is Calendula. You can buy Calendula oil in any Wholefoods or natural market, and it should sooth your skin if the rash is caused by candida.
    Calendula is so safe, its used on babies for cradle-cap and yeast infections on their bottoms.
    I apply it to my son’s lips when they are infected.

Keep us updated <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘SKIN RASH RELIEF??’ is closed to new replies.