skin cracking on hands? weight?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions skin cracking on hands? weight?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mphenry1 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mphenry1
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 3

I am a little over 3 weeks into the stage 1 diet and the skin on my hands seem to be irritated and small cracks. Any idea of what would cause this and what to do?
    I am taking probiotics, coconut oil, vit C, milk thistle, meolybendum, fish oil, & just finish my 2nd week of oregino oil so I going to start grapefruit seed extract.

Man I didn’t think I could lose any weight as I was already thin but I have lost 15 lbs now. High school weight. Each day I eat 2 bowls of oat bran cereal, about 3-4 eggs, and about 2 small meals of veggies or salad with a meal every other day that includes a serving of organic chicken or turkey or shrimp.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Im having the same issue and i think its starting to get better with more vit c. Still dry but seems to be healing faster. I am waiting on vit a, cal/mag/zinc, and e hoping thatvwill fix it. Could be dehydration too as the kangen lady took her alkaline machine back and its hard for me to drink regular water now. There is a big difference in taste.
    With the weight i initially lost 10 pounds but once i bought a nutri bullet that helped put most of it back on. Try more coconut oil and the bread recipes.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Emsmith;33982 wrote: the kangen lady took her alkaline machine back and its hard for me to drink regular water now. There is a big difference in taste.

Why were you using an alkaline machine, Em?
    Water should be treated as one of the major supplements on a Candida treatment because it’s just as important as any. You really need to drink natural water containing its natural pH balance, and you need to be drinking a lot of it. If you don’t like the taste, try it with ice, for most people this changes the taste dramatically.

Able

Emsmith
    Participant

Able900;33986 wrote:
    Why were you using an alkaline machine, Em?

She wanted us to buy it for our medical office since they are used in japan as medical devices and used in hospitals there. Its ph can range from 2.5 to 11.5. She had different protocols for washing laundry with no soap using 11.5 or cleaning mrsa/athletes foot/psoriasis with 2.5. The 4.0-6.5 would speed germination of nuts, seeds. Now that its gone im drinking tap water while at work. I try to bring filtered water from home but need to invest in at least a brita for work. She said since its microcrystalline its instantly absorbed in the blood and shouldnt affect ph of intestines. But forum is against it and i dont have $3,400. Ill try the ice!

mphenry1

Em what is the nutri bullet I googled it and see a blender. Do you make some special drink that helps keep up the calorie intake or weight stable?

Emsmith
    Participant

Yes it’s kinda like a blender but better. It’ll grind up steamed rutabaga or broccoli stems and retains the fiber. I find I’m consuming more veggies bc it’s easier for me to drink a smoothie with lemon, ginger, celery, cucumber, hemp seeds, and kale than it is to eat those separately. Good to throw in a smoothie at snack time when I don’t have time to cook.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Totally. You can drink so much more pureed kale than chopped kale! Smoothies are great. I also make “mashed” cauliflower/rutabaga (blended and seasoned similarly to mashed potatoes, sometimes with other spices) and blended curried greens pretty often. I end up eating more of the blended foods because I’m not sitting there gnawing through everything getting bored. Also, if I make one blended dish and one steamed/intact dish, it makes it easier to eat all the steamed veggies, since I can eat them dipped in the blended item like a gravy or sauce.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

mphenry,

I would try to eat more food per day if possible, try adding in a slice of coconut bread with each meal, or another type of bread. I don’t think you are enough.

Are you taking any vitamin C? This is very important as well.

Did you experience any die-off symptoms?

-raster

mphenry1

I am taking vitamin C – about 1500mg/day. I am thinking of bumping it up to 2500mg/day
    I have not had bad die off but I have been taking the metobendum ever since I started the cleanse. I had muscle aches for a couple days and some dizzyness, but nothing too bad. I have actually noticed improvements such as nail fungus dimenishing, better liver function, better urination, more concentration and less anxiety. Hopefully less fatuigue but since Im losing weight have not really done a lot of physical exercise.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘skin cracking on hands? weight?’ is closed to new replies.