six months ambush

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions six months ambush

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pamay 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pamay
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

I can’t believe how tricky my mind can be. I am 6 months following the diet/ protocol…for 5 weeks testing organic sunflower seed, red pepper, ¾ granny smith every other week.
    and now I am in major DIE OFF again because I tricked myself that brown rice flour was okay and started making crackers (for guacamole) and breads with 1/3 Brown rice flour/ eggs/1/3 oat bran/ 1/3 hemp seed. I guess my subconscious was also feeling super deprived with thankgiving coming up. Whatever.
    It feels like I am back to the beginning. Poor digestion, bowel trouble, nausea, weakness, etc.
    I am back on course now, I am even taking molybdenum again and using coconut flour. I had no idea I was feeding parasites and candida with Brown Rice flour. But I am glad I discovered the culprit. I hope it is a minor, not a major set back. I have been so committed to going the 18 months as my parasite/infestation was years in the making. good news is that the leaky gut symptoms have not returned. But how discouraging and scary all this has been. any encouragement here would be helpful. Brown rice products beware.

thanks and happy holidays, Pamay

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yes brown rice can cause setbacks when consumed regularly. This is why I recommend it in stage 3. You likely will only be set back a few weeks, especially if you address your liver health and inflammation within the body.

-raster

pamay
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

thank you, this eases my mind. I have really been beating myself up on this setback. I think for about a month I consumed a couple of lbs of brown rice flour baked into crackers and breads. and I was eating organic brown rice crackers.

Back on protocol and strict diet I have lost some more weight. Before the setback I was beginning to stablize my weight and had energy and was exercising.

My elimination is again poor and manifesting again in the dead parasites. But you give m hope that I am not where I was 6 months ago and strength will return. Again, thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘six months ambush’ is closed to new replies.