sinus infection help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sinus infection help

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  survivor619 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

I have had a very bad sinus infection for over two weeks now and am unable to cure it. it is probably related to the candida but I cannot do the diet right now as I am awaiting results of my heavy metals test. antibiotics are obviously out of the question, that’s how I got in this mess in the first place. I have been talking lots of vitamin c and d, going to pick up some Echinacea and Cat’s claw later. but what other options are there, what works best for sinus infections.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

There a couple of things you can try to help.

Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray

Irrigation by using a Neti pot adding about two or three drops of tea tree oil to the saline is often successful if it’s a fungal infection. You can alternate the tea tree oil with oregano oil, but start with one drop of the oregano and don’t go too high; most of you guys know how strong it is.
    Many people have actually used probiotic powders in the saline water as the irrigation substance.

There are guidelines which anyone using sinus irrigation should adhere to.

1.Use uncontaminated water.
    2. Irrigate with a gentle steady pressure.
    3. Prevent re-infection from devices that allow pull back nasal mucus into the device. (flowback)
    4. The correct head position is important to avoid spreading fungi or bacteria to unaffected areas. The head should be bent forward looking straight down.
    5. Do not irrigate to excess. The nose itself contains healing properties.

NOTE: Research has shown that approximately 60% of patients using irrigation tools experienced an increase in nasal and sinus infections when they continued use of pots over several months time; the increase was caused by re-infection and removal of natural healing properties such as immunoglobulin.

Of course, healing your Candida infestation is going to be the ultimate cure for a fungal sinus infection.

Able

anuta_247
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Try Xclear , I was recommended by some holistic practitioner for my fungus ear infection recently ( actualy sprayed in the ear ) and it help tremendously ! Amazon has it cheaper then any where else . Also you can try Ayurvedic method – garlic oil in the ear for 15 min which is a preventive method not to get sick and plus to clear out sinuses as well . Great for kids !

survivor619

Able900;33746 wrote: There a couple of things you can try to help.

NOTE: Research has shown that approximately 60% of patients using irrigation tools experienced an increase in nasal and sinus infections when they continued use of pots over several months time; the increase was caused by re-infection and removal of natural healing properties such as immunoglobulin.

Able

in order to avoid reinfection, is there a way to disinfect the neti pot? or should I purchase a new one monthly, or bi-monthly?

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I’ve had so many sinus infection. One every two months for close to two years. Loads of strong antibiotics which puts me in this forum. 8 weeks ago I had sinus surgery but then started eliminating most sugar and going low carb. Knock on wood but no infections, it both helped. I can’t say how to get rid of naturally because I had them so damn bad. I use a Neti pot twice a day still and I just throw it on the dishwasher every week

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I have a remedy that works for sinus infections. It’s an essential oil blend http://www.wisewomanherbals.com/index.cfm?page=Details&ProdID=735&category=6&secondary=24

You can put a few drops in boiling water and steam your sinuses, or dilute it with almond oil put it on a que tip and coat the inside of your nose. I do both throughout the day for a sinus infection and it really cures it quickly.

I will make my own from good quality essential oils when this runs out. It’s worth keeping on hand at all times.

I never believed that an essential oil could cure a sinus infection until I experienced it myself.

survivor619

is it safe to put oil of oregano in the ear, it is a potent anti fungal, and so I just put some in my ear, only a small amount. it hurts a little bit currently, is that normal?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘sinus infection help’ is closed to new replies.