Sinus infection and yeast infection– PLEASE HELP!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sinus infection and yeast infection– PLEASE HELP!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angel29 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

I’m currently taking antibiotics for a never-ending sinus infection. It has now lead to a very painful yeast infection.

I can only eat so much coconut oil because it makes me throw up. What else can I do?

I’m also suffering from depression/anxiety and suicidal thoughts due to a lot of stress in my life the past several months.

I really feel I’ve reached the end. Today I was going to kill myself. Please help.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

impossible

There is a world of options available that could possibly help you, I personally know how tough it can be. I know the world and life and everything to do with it and just existing can seem so hard, unbearable and impossible in a way that only a person that has been through that can understand. The great part is, when the bad feelings, fears, and needless despair disappear, its so easy to see that its actually not like that. You just have to hang on and be as endlessly hopeful as possible until you get there.

Do you have an account at curezone?

Oggymix
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Yeah, everyone has better and worse days. Some later time you look back on worse and laugh about them.
    I was at my peak down 2010, when i was addicted to heavy drug use and was put for a year into very unhealty soviet time prison (black moldy walls, no anti-candida diet 🙂 ) + withdrawal from GHB, Cocain and downers. I thought this kills me. I felt so bad pain in my legs bones, that i had to punch wall with my fist to not think about pain in legs 🙂
    Now i have no drug problems and i am doing quite well with my candida problem. I also had a posture problem, witch was related with my candida problem.

I also recommend to check your posture and keep your back straight! Do not sit too much and think bad thoughts!
    Sometimes some things take some time and patience, better they are when you archive your goals.
    So if you dont have your downs, you cant value your bests 😉

So, please dont kill yourself!

impossible

My name on curezone is the same as it is here. If you would like to shoot me a pm, I could throw alot of advice your way. I have been there and back, I would love to help you.

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

Thank you all for your kind words. I’m still struggling but taking it one day at a time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sinus infection and yeast infection– PLEASE HELP!’ is closed to new replies.