Sinus Congestion and Feeling of Plugged Ear

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sinus Congestion and Feeling of Plugged Ear

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Digger 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

spatterson21
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello everybody,

Has anyone experienced severe nasal congestion and a feeling of plugged ears with their Candida? My congestion tends to get better throughout the day but then in starts all over again in the morning. The worst part is my ears, they feel plugged ALL THE TIME. Mostly my right ear and right sinus are the ones that are blocked. Absolutely miserable. Anyone who has battled candida sinus congestion, I would love to here some advice on what Antifungals and diet worked for you. Currently I am using Flucanazole for 30 days and Biocidin.

Digger
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Hi spatterson, I’m no expert by any means but I had some real debilitating sinus issues about six months ago accompanied by bad vertigo, changing my diet had a massive improvement on my symptoms. I dropped dairy and went on a paleo style diet but eating more seafood that animal protein. I still get minor issues but I found by just changing my diet helped massively.

spatterson21
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Yeah I’m on a restricted diet right now. Which worked temporarily but it eventually comes back stronger and stops working. I pretty much eat paleo

valuta
    Participant
    Replies: 7

hi spatterson,

I experience the same things (sinus congestion, excessive mucus in my throat and blocked ears) right now. I’ve seen a big improvement when i eliminated the foods i was intolerant to (gluten, dairy, soy, eggs ..). After 4 weeks following the diet, i’ve seen massive improvement. I personnaly use grapefruits seeds, coconut oil and origan oil.

I recommend you get yourself a Neti Pot to clear your nose. It’s has helped me a lot.

Best of luck

Digger
    Participant
    Replies: 5

Check all rooms , especially bedrooms for black mould. I eradicated mould from my bedroom and believe this also greatly improved my symptoms.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.