Simple daily diet suggestions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Simple daily diet suggestions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

123singlemama
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Can anyone just throw off what a typical day on the candida diet consists of? I am trying to guage what it is i need as far as quantity of food. I dont want to confuse the die off process with inapropriate hunger. I would like to see a sample breakfast, lunch and dinner along with snack ideas that are portable. I see what i can eat. It is not all that bad but i am very dis oraganized ad would like to get some examples. Very simple meals. Not a lot of ingredients required.
    Many thanks peeps….

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I eat pumpkin muffin bread, scrambled eggs, and greek yogurt (dairy product) for breakfast. An alternative of this would be oat or rice bran.

Lunch: salad and chicken, or salad and coconut bread/rice cakes and almond butter (rice cakes and almond butter should be saved for phase 2).

dinner: chicken or chicken sausage and buckwheat, coconut bread, salad

Carb voyeur
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

Buckwheat wraps are fantastically cheap and simple to make, but you shouldn’t really try them till a month in or so, apparently. It’s just 100g of buckwheat flour, 12 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoons of oil (olive best, or any of the others they allow), and a pinch of salt. heat a spoon of oil in a frying pan until it’s the heat of the sun, then just poor two spoons at a time and make them like thin crepes. You may need to add a bit more water, until it’s an easy pouring consistency. This amount of flour makes 2-3, so multiply according to what you want.

I find peppers and fresh spinach are my best friends in terms of snacking, at any stage of the diet, as you can prepare them so quickly, throw them in a bag and run out the door.

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

raster wrote: dinner: chicken or chicken sausage and buckwheat, coconut bread, salad

More info on the chicken sausage, is this homemade? Good for stage 1 if so?

raster
    Participant

Chicken sausage is completely OK for the diet; unlike beef and pork sausage, it doesn’t contain organs and other wierd parts of the animal. Also, I get organic chicken sausage which has only organic fresh ingredients; if you get the packaged stuff it’ll contain preservatives and perhaps even sugar! Hope this helps, I didn’t think it was allowed either but it is harmless. Boil for 15 minutes and pan fry it with some oil.

The fats in the sausage may be the only problem for you; this could cause constipation. I take a vitamin called A-F betafood to help digest these fatty meals (FYI).

Turkey and buffalo sausage is allowed also, but I haven’t gotten my hands on any yet.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: I take a vitamin called A-F betafood to help digest these fatty meals (FYI).
    Turkey and buffalo sausage is allowed also, but I haven’t gotten my hands on any yet.

Hello, Raster.

Just wondering, did the naturopath suggest the vitamin supplement (A-F betafood)?
    I guess you’re aware of the ingredients. I’m speaking of the honey, starch, sucrose, soybean lecithin, defatted wheat, and gum arabic. Gum arabic is a mixture of long and short-chain sugars plus glycoproteins which are proteins that have sugars attached to them. It’s used to make soft drinks, confections, and general food sweeteners.

PS: The turkey sausage I’ve eaten was nothing less than perfect. Been a long time, but it’s a taste I won’t forget.

Able

raster
    Participant

Hi Able,

I can’t believe I never looked at the ingredients. I have only taken it a few times at this time, but here is the stuff I am taking:

http://www.standardprocess.com/display/StandardProcessCatalog.spi?ID=6

Ouch nutritional yeast! Soy!

Does this mean I have a bad naturopathic doctor? Oh man…going there today and gonna be upset!

Thanks for pointing this out.

-Raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Simple daily diet suggestions’ is closed to new replies.