sibo also

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Has anyone on here have or had bacteria overgrowth and yeast overgrowth together? Just wondering, I have both and I feel like my yeast is better. No die off in over three weeks so that worries me some and I m on a decent amount of fungals. Also taking 8 to 12 teaspoons of coconut oil a day. Thanks

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Most likely most of us have SIBO along with candida. Gut flora is off and where there was opportunity for candida to grow, other pathogens could as well. I know in one part of my body I got rid of candida but now have only pathogenic bacteria left. Doctors tried to give me antibiotics but I refuse to take them.

From what I gathered this treatment we are on should take care of SIBO as well. By ridding of food that feeds candida, you also cut off food supply for other pathogens, they all feed on sugar and starch. Coconut oil kills everything that is bad, probiotics will bring on the good. In the end we will win and have nice healthy gut flora 🙂

Arijana

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Yeah I’m confused. It’s been two months and still bloated with some reflux, I guess that’s not a long time. I’ve heard some people say probiotics are bad for sibo?! Plus the drs say I need antibiotics that I don’t wanna take, my Naturapath says what I’m taking will get rid of sibo also. Just confused and annoyed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘sibo also’ is closed to new replies.