should I take a break

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions should I take a break

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Participant
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 38

I started chelating about 2 weeks ago, prior to that I was on a very strict candida diet for 2 weeks and then a strict one from then on. I didn;t notice any changes and looked into mercury poisoning leading me to start chelation after I had taken my filling out. I was wondering since nothing has happened on the diet, should I take a break from it and chelate for 2-3 months and then start the diet again?
    Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1000557 wrote: I started chelating about 2 weeks ago, prior to that I was on a very strict candida diet for 2 weeks and then a strict one from then on. I didn;t notice any changes and looked into mercury poisoning leading me to start chelation after I had taken my filling out. I was wondering since nothing has happened on the diet, should I take a break from it and chelate for 2-3 months and then start the diet again?

That’s up to you.

But if you do the chelation for two months while going completely off the diet, then you’ve just been wasting your time with the cleanse and diet.

Able

Participant

But I have seen no results from the diet so I’ve been wasting my time anyway

Able900
    Spectator

1000557 wrote: But I have seen no results from the diet so I’ve been wasting my time anyway

There is no way that anyone would fail to see some results from the diet if you’re doing it correctly and providing you actually have a Candida infestation. Did you experience die-off symptoms?

I read a post containing a conversation between you and Javizy concerning biofilms and cellulase was mentioned. Are you taking a cellulase supplement?

Also, I didn’t see where you had posted any symptoms of Candida. Do you know for certain that you have a Candida overgrowth?

Able

Participant

I did experience die off symptoms, you said there is no way to not feel better on the candida diet,but what if you have heavy metal poisoning like I do?
    yes I am currently taking a cellulase supplement with die off but no relief from die off.
    I have had a stool and culture test testing positive for candida unfortunately.

Thanks

Jeremy
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

1000557 wrote: But I have seen no results from the diet so I’ve been wasting my time anyway

1000557 wrote: I did experience die off symptoms

Sounds like results.

Able900
    Spectator

I didn’t write that there is no way not to feel better on the diet; I wrote that there is no way that you wouldn’t see results, and you did. Jeremy is right; die-off is definitely a sign of positive results. Why do you believe you’ve been wasting time on the diet?

Do the chelation if you want to, but please don’t go around posting that you’ve not experienced any results from the diet – because apparently you have. I have to wonder what you expected to see after just two weeks.

Able

Participant

I did the diet for 2 months before I broke it after experiencing constant die off.
    I have to ask, shouldn’t die off have subsidized and symptoms be better after 2 months, when I did the diet before? So it is not a case of only doing the diet for 2 weeks.

Able900
    Spectator

1000557 wrote: I did the diet for 2 months before I broke it after experiencing constant die off. I have to ask, shouldn’t die off have subsidized and symptoms be better after 2 months, when I did the diet before?

If you continued to have die-off for two months, then this can mean only one thing; that is, during that entire time you were still killing off enough Candida to cause physical symptoms resulting from the aldehyde toxins expelled from dying Candida. Were you taking precautions against the die-off? Also, what other supplements were you taking during the two months? And which diet were you following?

Able

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

1000557 wrote: I did experience die off symptoms, you said there is no way to not feel better on the candida diet,but what if you have heavy metal poisoning like I do?
    yes I am currently taking a cellulase supplement with die off but no relief from die off.
    I have had a stool and culture test testing positive for candida unfortunately.

Thanks

It takes time and dedication when it comes to seeing result with candida. If you were experiencing die-off than it’s obvious that you were seeing results. Just stick to it and don’t beat yourself over cheating.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘should I take a break’ is closed to new replies.