Should I Get Back on Lauricidin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Should I Get Back on Lauricidin?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lukey 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lukey
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 67

Please help me decide. The L Ac man that I was going to let coach me told me to stop taking Lauricidin, which I’ll call LC. He said “it’s not working any more”. That’s baloney. It was working, I just needed to make more changes. I went on LC last Fall and got INCREDIBLE improvement in mental function. My eczma improved too, but later got a tad worse, but I think I caused that by drinking 2-3 TBS of ACV every day and drinking 2-3 cups of water kefir every day.

Is he making a mistake by telling me to quit LC? His plan was for me to rotate a whole bunch of things. Seems like I’ve been told here that I should stick with things that help me, and LC has probably done me more good than anything else I’ve ever taken in my life. 🙂

I think I should get back on it, on at least a low maintenance dose. It’s a surfactant, like a component of soap and it dissolves lipid coated pathogens which can definitely help with virii and bacteria.

I need to choose my weapons well and stick with them. As soon as he said it, it made no sense to me to quit taking LC. I had a gut feeling [pun intended] that quitting LC was not good advice. Now that I’m off ACV and water kefir, I can continue to heal my gut and eczema.

Lukey

Lukey
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 67

Not sure if this is sales hype or not but it sounds promising, and more so for me with chronic Hep C.

The great advantage of Lauricidin® is that it does not produce resistant microorganisms during use. Not only does Lauricidin® not produce resistance but also it is known to help resistant organisms from forming.

http://www.julianbakery.com/lauricidin-best-candida-cleanse-and-more/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Should I Get Back on Lauricidin?’ is closed to new replies.