Should i be on this diet or am i wasting my time and effort??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Should i be on this diet or am i wasting my time and effort??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sarah 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sash
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

Okay well my only symptom of candida is bad breath, i dont have any other of the common symptoms such as fatigue, constipation etc

The only thing thats keeping me on this path is that i have a fured coating on my tonuge, i also suffer from post nasal drip which i think contributes to bad breath.

I have been on the diet for 4 weeks now and no improvements in my breath, although the fured coating has somewhat reduced.. should i continue or is this a seperate matter i need to deal with.

Any advice would be helpful!

Hey sarah, yes i have ruled out any possible causes and im just guessing its an imbalance in flora which is causing fured coating and an overproduction of anaerobic bacteria. I really dont know what to do, this diet is hard enough but not knowing wheter this is definatly the right path makes it even tougher 🙁

sarah
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 24

Since you don’t have any other candida symptoms, and since your symptom hasn’t improved, you may want to look into other possible causes. Aside from candida, bad breath can be caused by eating certain foods, insufficient dental hygiene, gum disease, infections in the teeth/gums, respiratory system, or sinuses, as well as diabetes and even liver and kidney problems.

If you are brushing, flossing, and using a floride rinse daily, and if you aren’t eating foods known to cause halitosis (like garlic and onions), then it’s probably time to see a doctor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Should i be on this diet or am i wasting my time and effort??’ is closed to new replies.