shit I just had a vitamin C that contains sucrose!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions shit I just had a vitamin C that contains sucrose!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

will it set me back? Won’t take another. Still on the cleanse.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

helpme wrote: will it set me back? Won’t take another. Still on the cleanse.

Dont you worry, only keep going. There is so little in it that the negative thoughts about it are worse. No, you found the culprit, remove it and find better vitamine C and continue the walk.

cheers
    Thomas

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Well said Thomas! I agree, beating yourself up about it will do you more harm that the little bit of sucrose did… Count it as a blessing that you discovered it after just 1 pill and can now change pills. Others have taken pills and food with various nasties in them for weeks without realising it and that must be very disheartening! Onwards & upwards!

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You need to get pretty much all of your supplements online, and even then you have to look them up on the manufacturer’s website to make sure the ingredients are okay. I tried buying vitamin C in a shop when I ran out. I saw about 10-15 different kinds in Sainsbury’s, Asda, Boots and Superdrug and they all contained at least one kind of sugar – some of them had three kinds – as well as other junk. They don’t expect people to notice or care. How many people know what dextrose is anyway?

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

We have a shop called “Heres Health” and it stocks all the Solgar range… that are pretty much just the pure ingredients. I’ve ordered a few bits online from the states when I couldnt get it here (Megaflora probiotic, SF722, molybdenum) but I prefer getting the rest from the shop where I can hold it in my hand and reassure myself about the ingredients etc. I don’t bother asking for assistance any more cos no-one knows anything about the various supplements they just try to seel you something else. Certainly if you mention the word Candida they try to see you one of the crappy mixed supplements with miniscule amounts of each antifungal padded out with load of filler.

helpme

is centrum advance okay?
    gonna spend so much cash fml 😛

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

helpme wrote: is centrum advance okay?

Are you speaking of a multiple vitamin?

fml432
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

helpme wrote: gonna spend so much cash fml 😛

Oh I know! Even buying at discount I end up spending up to 70$ for supplements. I try to stagger it through prioritizing what I need most and what I can try to get out of what I eat. It really is worth it, though!

helpme

Yeahh the multi vit 😉

Well at least I know my body will get all it needs!

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You can find all the vitamins and minerals you need on Amazon pretty cheaply. Zinc, vitamin A, C, D, E, milk thistle, Swedish bitters and molybdenum (the starter kit) you could probably get for under £60 or so for a 2-month supply. Not all of them are essential either. It’s the probiotics that really hurt you, but they also have the most noticeable benefit.

I paid £60 plus travel expenses for an hour long session with an osteopath, and I don’t think many people would question paying for that sort of treatment if they thought it’d lead to a cure. The supplements will have a much more profound effect as part of the overall protocol, so you really need to put the price into perspective, even though it does hurt.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘shit I just had a vitamin C that contains sucrose!’ is closed to new replies.