Shifting/changing symptoms, is this normal during treatment?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Shifting/changing symptoms, is this normal during treatment?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

So I am a little confused. Most of my previous symptoms are gone, few minor came back, but some new ones I also got. Is this normal during treatment?

For instance, my illness, or when I found out I am ill, started in October with dizziness, nausea, fatigue, irritability, persistent vag. thrush, chronic cough, closed/tight sinuses, extremely dry/flaky skin, diarrhea, lack of oxygen, and finally anxiety. When I started the diet, most of the symptoms above slowly cleared. First diarrhea and cough went away, then nausea, then my skin got much better, I could finally bread and feel that there is oxygen in the air (same air as before), finally anxiety slowly cleared (besides bursts of die-off). I started having days when I feel awake and great. Vag. thrush went away, then came back during tough die-off I had, then went away, but something different came back (yellow weird smelling discharge and still inflamed) which now I am trying to determine what it is with my OBGYN (I had cervical inflammation summer last year, PAPA was not good so waiting for a new one to see what’s going on now).

Finally after a tough die-off I had about a month ago, the dizziness/vertigo (the worst symptom I had) disappeared and I was even better than before. During that tough die-off I got a numbness in my left side extremities and cramps in my calf muscles. It eased up with die-off easing up, but was still there. Got worse with one more die-off episode I had after, but this one was easier as in the middle of it I got molybdenum and started taking it. This numbness slowly got better again and it’s barely there now. Now since yesterday I noticed that my skin is dry and flaky again and not only on my legs where it was worse before, but now it’s on my arms as well. Now, I am taking molybdenum 150mcg three times daily (seems enough at the moment as I feel good) and I don’t think I am under die-off, but could I be?

I did not change my diet significantly, I just added more protein in form of chicken/fish/turkey because I was having a colonoscopy done today which I was worried about since I am not allowed to eat anything for a whole day etc. I also had a bit of trouble with digestion so I reduced my salads which contained way to much fiber and ate more of the cooked side dish veggies instead. Had only two normal salads this week where before I ate a huge one daily.

Anyone willing to share their experience, I will be grateful.

Arijana

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I feel different from one week to the next in some way or another. I had a period of 10-days where I experienced good mental clarity and energy levels, and then I started getting bad skin and feeling fatigued again with no change in diet. I’ve been eating dairy for the past week, so I feel even worse now, but before that it was back and forth with different symptoms being more pronounced at different times.

There are frequent posts on here with members describing relapses for seemingly no reason and strange new symptoms appearing. It’s best not to get too excited when you notice an improvement and just take the ups with the downs. It’s a long (in some cases very long) term process, and the most important thing is just to stick with it no matter what happens.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I agree with what javizy wrote. For me, its been like peeling the layers off of an onion. Each week I feel better regardless, but I always notice a change of symptoms. One week I will get more of one symptom and less of another symptom…and it goes on and on. Its been a strange experience for me because your body is adjusting and balancing itself over time.

For instance, the brain fog lasted for weeks, and then suddenly it lifted. The heart palpitations were persistent, and then they only occurred rarely afterwards. After months on the diet, my hair started to grow back, but now its not as much.

-raster

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Thanks guys! It a bit confusing, but I guess it’s normal so I am not worrying about it. Well, I was not that worried about it in the first place because I am on a constant change for better, I just couldn’t decipher what’s what.

Arijana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Shifting/changing symptoms, is this normal during treatment?’ is closed to new replies.