She says enemas made her to feel normal again !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions She says enemas made her to feel normal again !!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

I have experienced eye irritation, not since I started the enemas. Since I contracted candida. The eye irritation is worse if I do the enemas. I also get tired and have more fatigue if I do the enemas too.

I have had these eye symptoms since I got this disease in 2008.

Yes, I have done enemas for about 4 weeks now. Nystatin and Bicarb soda. I feel no improvement yet. The enemas make me more fatigued. The typical fatigue that I get from candida, and also more blurry vision in the mornings when I wake up and red eyes.

David.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Bucephalus wrote:
    I have experienced eye irritation, not since I started the enemas. Since I contracted candida. The eye irritation is worse if I do the enemas. I also get tired and have more fatigue if I do the enemas too.

I have had these eye symptoms since I got this disease in 2008.

Yes, I have done enemas for about 4 weeks now. Nystatin and Bicarb soda. I feel no improvement yet. The enemas make me more fatigued. The typical fatigue that I get from candida, and also more blurry vision in the mornings when I wake up and red eyes.

David.

David,
    Have you ever filled a candida questionary???
    It will be interesting to know the results.

Jorge.

Bucephalus

Yep, I just scored 159 on this one.
    http://www.yeastconnection.com/pdf/yeastfullsurv.pdf

David.

Bucephalus

My symptoms are: white tongue, bad breath, itching eyes/blurry vision in the morning, some rectal itching (actually, that is one symptom that has resided since commencement of the enemas come to think of it), fatigue, brain fog, depression, anxiety, used to have bloating but haven’t had that for a couple of years, I get diahrea if I have orange juice or any fruit-juice drink.

slight dermatitis on penis. Which was never there before I got this.
    Oh, and dry mouth.
    Most of these symptoms are on that test, and that’s why I got 159, which is high enough to indicate I have yeast infestation.

Oh, and the biggest symptom of candida I have is: I have been to two gastroenterologists, one internal medicine doctor, two infectious disease doctors, one dentist, one oral surgeon, two ENT’s, and 8 GPS. And, guess what? There is nothing wrong with me apparently.

David.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Bucephalus wrote: My symptoms are: white tongue, bad breath, itching eyes/blurry vision in the morning, some rectal itching (actually, that is one symptom that has resided since commencement of the enemas come to think of it), fatigue, brain fog, depression, anxiety, used to have bloating but haven’t had that for a couple of years, I get diahrea if I have orange juice or any fruit-juice drink.

slight dermatitis on penis. Which was never there before I got this.
    Oh, and dry mouth.
    Most of these symptoms are on that test, and that’s why I got 159, which is high enough to indicate I have yeast infestation.

Oh, and the biggest symptom of candida I have is: I have been to two gastroenterologists, one internal medicine doctor, two infectious disease doctors, one dentist, one oral surgeon, two ENT’s, and 8 GPS. And, guess what? There is nothing wrong with me apparently.

David.

Are you following a serious anticandida diet and taking oral supplements ??

The enemas don’t work if you still feed the fungus.

Jorge.

Bucephalus

I contacted Able earlier this week for the strict diet plan.
    So I have tightened up a lot since my diet two weeks ago.
    I don’t really know what oral supplements to take. I have VLS#3 probiotic, Floractiv, SF772.

NOt sure really what oral supplements I shouold be taking.

Bucephalus

With the enemas I feel that the bicarb soda enemas actually induce more “mucous” to come out, thus maybe exposing the intestinal wall more, so then I have a normal water enema straight after that and then do the nystatin enema after that.

I think part of my failure is my inability to keep it in for a long time after.

I haven’t been able to keep it in for a whole day like you do JOrge..

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Floggi wrote:  
    Skin and eye irritation are common consequences of irritation of your intestinal tract. This may be caused by the enemas themselves.

Posts like this are the reason I asked you to clearly explain “how you think”.

By reading your post it looks like
    You are OK if you have die-off as a result of the diet,
    But, its not OK with you if you have die-off because of enemas.

If you don’t already know, read something dieoff. Die-off can feel the same way it felt while the infestation actually started.

If you really want to know some thing read this:

What is die-off (Herxheimer reaction)?

When you kill off a bunch of Candida at once, all of the toxins that are currently stored in them are released into your system all at once. As there are usually significant amount of toxins stored in Candida cells, these toxins when released will causes a temporary increase in yeast symptoms (often including new symptoms as new toxins are released), followed by a considerable lessening of symptoms. The technical name for this experience is a Herxheimer reaction ; it is more commonly referred to as “die-off” or “flare-up”. This experience is similar to experience when Candida albicans is growing, such as when you have eaten a “forbidden” food. In both cases, Candida releases its toxins and it is often hard to differentiate whether you are killing it or feeding it.

You can usually tell a die-off reaction, since a die-off:

1.) leaves you feeling better than before it hit you,

2.) does not hit you worse if you take more of the stuff after you begin feeling better.

Don’t give up, either of these means it’s working!”

The previous time you were saying that you aren’t against enemas, but only concerned about the chemicals used in them.

But, now your post looks like you are out right against enemas.

So, if you would like to have a good discussion why don’t stick to a point you believe in, and put it out clearly.
    Instead of changing your words from time to time according to the post, just with a goal of winning the argument.

I am clearly saying that I believe in dvjorge.chris24 and people like them who are doing enemas. I am convinced that enemas help in curing the infestation with out having to subject ourselves to a strict/miserable diet. I also know that enemas have been practiced in fields like ayurveda since centuries as a treatment to many ailments.

I agree that what to use in enemas is a point of discussion, and I don’t mean to use all those chemicals in enemas. So, there is no point in an argument about those chemicals.

If you don’t like posts about enemas just say that openly, instead of confusing people with your double standards.

Finally conclude, if you can help out people here you are most welcome to do that. But frightening, discouraging, confusing them just because they aren’t following your way of cure is just

Bucephalus

Floggi wrote:  
    I didn’t say that enemas cause skin and eye irritation. I said that irritation of your intestinal tract is a well-known cause of skin and eye irritation.

You can do enemas as much as you like. As long as those enema’s don’t irritate your intestines, you are unlikely to suffer from skin or eye problems.

But if, for whatever reason, the enemas do irritate your intestines, then it it not unlikely that you’ll develop skin and/or eye irritation.

You see Floggi, you didn’t say that at all. So Nikki is right. You say one thing, and then you change your mind. you contradict yourself a lot, or you come back and say, “Eh, I meant to say..” Just say what you mean to say the first time and stick with it. If it turns out that you’re wrong, just own it.

You linked eye irritation to enemas through intestinal irritation, that was the purpose, and you made it clear by saying something like, “this could well be caused by the enemas themselves”

Don’t say you didn’t say something when it’s plainly there for everyone to see otherwise.

Hope this helps.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

I understand the confusion. Let me try to explain, if I am still allowed.

I think enemas can be helpful. I also think enemas can be a bad thing. It depends on your condition, and, perhaps more important, it depends on what stuff you use in your enemas.

If you use chlorine dioxide, or hydrogen peroxide, in a sufficiently high concentration, then you will irritate your intestines. That may very well cause skin rash and eye irritation.

If you use other stuff for your enemas that do not irritate your intestines, then your chances of developing skin or eye irritation are much, much lower.

It all depends on exactly what and how much of it you put in your intestines.

I think this is a consistent view. Sorry for not having explained myself more clearly.

nikki

I too have that eye, eye lid irritation. I never did an enema in my life. In fact this was the main symptom which made me to see doctors, realize that I had some health issue, and finally made me realize that i have candida infestation. It goes off if I use diflucan or stick to the strict diet. It comes back if I eat junk food.

nikki

Floggi wrote:  

If you use other stuff for your enemas that do not irritate your intestines, then your chances of developing skin or eye irritation are much, much lower.

skin irritation is one of the main symptoms of candida infestation, and die-off as well. how can you blindly link it to enemas.

And, again if you had read and understood what I posted about die-off you wouldn’t have posted this, and this makes no sense.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Dismissing someone’s comments by simply saying “this makes no sense” is rather blunt.

Especially since it does make sense.

Skin irritation is correlated to irritated intestines. That’s a fact.

Of course, there are several possible causes for skin irritation. It’s like “all cows are animals”, which does not mean that all animals are cows.

In this case, intestinal irritation very often causes skin irritation (“all cows are animals”). But nobody ever said that skin irritation is always cause by intestinal irritation – that would be similar to “all animals are cows”.

Bucephalus

WEll now you’re focusing on skin irritation, which is not what anybody mentioned but yourself. So are you changing your position once again on this?
    Also, you’re one who likes to present all the facts, why didn’t you say that the eye irritation can be caused by other factors including candida?
    Also, how many people here know that intestinal irritation causes eye irritation?
    How do you know that?
    Not sure I should believe you on that statement anyway, considering how often you change your mind.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I just wanted to chime in by saying that Dr. Mcoomb’s feels that skin problems are due to lack of HCL (hydro-chloric acid) and if you take an HCL supplement, it will go away and improve. I don’t think its completely candida related in other words.

-raster

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘She says enemas made her to feel normal again !!’ is closed to new replies.