Sharing my story, going on dvjorge's protocol, need opinions & insights

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sharing my story, going on dvjorge's protocol, need opinions & insights

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RP 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

RP
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Hello fellow candida sufferers,

I am a 19 year old male from the Netherlands. I have been struggling with candida for the past couple of years now (first year and a half or so unknowingly). I can’t really explain where my candida came from. I’ve never been on anti-biotics for instance. I did have skin issues since birth so this led me to believe i perhaps have a problematic immune system?

The main cause of my discomfort is intracellular yeast in my genitals (the red yeast, chronic candidiasis). The first year or so i didn’t think anything of it. The rash and dry skin would disappear after a couple of days and reappear every couple of months. I was also younger and stupid and didn’t bother to go to the doctor. My penis has now been chronically red and very sensitive for the past 2 years. Once in a while red dots appear and the skin becomes even more blotchy and red. I have paid the doctor a lot of visits during the past 2 years and as with many of you he wasn’t able to help me. I’ve also been to dermatologists, urologists but still no help. I’ve tried multiple topical creams which didn’t do any good for the long term (anti-fungal cream seemed to help for a couple of weeks but after that nothing seemed to help anymore). I also was once able to persuade my doctor to give me Diflucan. I got one single dose, this of course didn’t help either. All these things led me to believe i have intracellular yeast.

The most important other sypmtoms that are presumably caused by candida overgrowth are (i’ve never been able to get a doctor to diagnose candida overgrowth in me):
    – bloated feeling (paired with stomach aches)
    – thin stool (occasionally sticky clear slime comes with stool)
    – extremely bad smelling stool and gas (smells like garbage, sometimes sulfur)
    – acid reflux
    – daily really itchy legs and arms
    – itchy, dry skin around rectum
    – fungus on feet (cleared up with the diet)
    – worm infection about 3 times a year
    I also suffer from things such as general fatigue, headaches and blurry vision and floaters which could all be contributed to candida overgrowth according to a lot of people on here. I’m not sure if i’m convinced by this but it could very well be true.

I’ve tried different candida diet protocols (along with detoxes etc.) over the past couple of years. Herbal remedies that I’ve tried are grapefruit seed extract, oregano oil, garlic, coconut oil etc. etc. The diet combined with the supplements (anti-fungals and probiotics) do seem to keep the candida at bay. The past half year or so I’ve been on a maintaining diet (meaning i eat 3800 kcals). Carbs that i include in my diet are millet (200g), buckwheat (100g) and oat bran (50g). Rest is made up out of meat, vegetables, avocados etc. Maintaining weight is important to me since bodybuilding is a passion of mine.

I am now planning on going on the somewhat controversial dvjorge protocol. His problem was similiar to me and he claims he’s cured. His methods also appear to have cured others. It all just makes a lot of sense to me and it gives me hope. So why not give it a try?
    My plan so far is as following:
    – First i’ll do water enemas (+ some sea salt) every other day until the water becomes somewhat clear (this may take up to a month, according to dvjorge)
    – After the water enemas i’ll start doing Nystatin enemas (i will build up the dose to about 50 000 units in +- 5 ounces of water). About twice a week i will add in a curcumin capsule.
    – According to dvjorge this^ should be combined with another anti-fungal for synergy. This is where i would really like insight from dvjorge himself but i have the feeling this isn’t going to happen. From what i understand a daily oral dose of fluconazole (combined with Ibuprofen to prevent resistance) would be a good choice. The problem is fluconazole is expensive and the chance of getting a prescription for long-time fluconazole is 0. Is it in my case also effective to take S Boulardii instead of fluconazole? Or perhaps also take Nystatin orally? Also is it unclear to me when i should start taking the oral anti-fungal. Is this when you start with the Nystatin enemas?
    – I will probably continue taking probiotics to maintain the ‘good’ flora in my gut
    – I will start out on a diet that has less carbs (and kcals) than my current diet. I was planning on slowly building this up when my symptoms start clearing up.

Furthermore i will also look into some detoxing methods and supplements to support my liver. I’ve also seen dvjorge mention taking potassium tablets daily is useful. Could anyone give me some insight on this? Conclusively i was also planning on looking into bettering my immune system.
    If this plan fails me i think i’ll have to look into heavy metal detoxification and perhaps immune stimulation shots.

I hope my story was readable, even though my English is far from perfect. Either way it sure is kind of relieving to share my whole story with people that are in.
    I’ve been researching a lot the past year. Since i’m far from an expert i really want some opinions or insights of you guys. When i finally start this treatment (after i’ve received some more insights) i’ll share the progress on this forum.

P.s: I’ve sent dvjorge a pm on curezone but he doesn’t seem to be active on these boards anymore (and i don’t blame him!). If someone knows how i could get in touch with him, that would be nice.

RP
    Participant

I forgot to mention i will go over this with my doctor and i will make sure my liver functioning gets checked every 3 or 4 weeks during this treatment (especially if i will use fluconazole or another -azole).
    I also forgot to add that i haven’t really been able to find European sites that offer these drugs. I managed to find American sites but ordering in Europe would save me money so these would be more than welcome!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider adding s. boulardii to your protocol too or do it first before you start. Enemas with s. boulardii can help too.

-raster

RP
    Participant

raster, do you mean adding S. Boulardii along with the fluconazole or do you mean replace the fluconazole for S. Boulardii?

Thank you for your response

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

S Boulardii will be killed with flucozanole and nystatin. Don’t use them at the same time, or it’ll cause you to feel sick, and will be like throwing away all that money spent on the Boulardii.

Do one or the other. I’d suggest do a month – 3 months of the antifugal enemas as often as you can (at least 3 times a week), then try the Boulardii.

I have never read Dvjorge recommending flucozanole with ibruprofen in enemas, and would recommend not doing them in enemas. I know he said use them orally, and the irbuprofen reverts resistance. It could irritate your gut, so I wouldn’t use them rectally.

Also, I believe he said use curcumin in the nystatin enemas EVERY time, because they are synergistic, and more powerful together. Also the curcumin is anti-inflammatory and help soothe your colon/gut after die off/irritation.

RP
    Participant

Sorry, i should’ve been clearer about this. I never planned on taking the fluconazole/ibuprofen in enemas. I was talking about an oral anti-fungal i was going to take along with the Nystatin enemas. This also means i was thinking of replacing the fluconazole/ibu combination for oral S Boulardii.

RP
    Participant

I have been doing the water + sea salt enemas for a week now (every other day). I find it hard to keep in even 5-6 ounces of water for longer than 10-15 minutes, i’m guessing this will get easier over time? Will gradually start doing more water and more rounds (have been doing 2 rounds every time so far).
    Tips are welcome.

EDIT: I was also wondering if anyone knows about eating before/after enemas? Is there any ‘rule’ regarding this?

RP
    Participant

Been on Fluconazole for almost 2 weeks now. Need to go back to my doctor to talk about getting a prescription for another 2 months or perhaps 1 month. Found a way to buy Nystatin tablets without prescription, received them yesterday so i’ll be adding the Nystatin enemas from now on. Also have been supplementing etc.
    Also lowered my carb intake, must say this seems to help with my stomach issues.

Skin has cleared up a bit but my doctor insisted on a hydrocortison steroid cream and this always seems to help temporary so can’t really tell if there’s a difference.

So far everything’s going according to plan. Will update again!

JamesMc
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

Hi RP,

If your anti-fungal protocol does not give you permanent relief, I would start looking into LDA and LDI.  I am trying to get the word out about it on this forum but nobody seems to paying much attention.  These are shots or sublingual doses of many antigens…. environmental, foods, bacterias, yeasts etc….almost a homeopathic doses but just slightly higher.  The immune system is retrained to not react to them anymore and in some cases to eradicate pathogens and put them back in jail as with lyme and yeasts.  Many chronically ill people with symptoms of “candida” or intracellular candida, and various other problems like Lyme disease and many auto-immune conditions etc…  really have just developed immune system intolerance.  Many times this problem is an immune system problem not a fungal problem.  You can take the most powerful antifungals everyday with diet, and as soon as you quit them the problem will come back.  Just read the forum and you will see what I mean.  Many people with “candida” symptoms just do not tolerate any yeast and continually react to it even when no infection is present.  this leads them to a misguided diagnosis of systemic “candida”.  Because yeast is always present to some degree on the skin and inside the intestines people who are allergic or intolerant to it are in a constant state of reaction and sometimes this is coupled with active infections.  I have heard stories of 20 year long toe nail fungus go away with no medication after getting LDA and LDI.  Personally I am having amazing success with it coupled with periodic doses of nystatin.  I get my first yeast LDI next week.  Prior to this I have had a shot for foods and inhaled molds etc….These shots completely cleared my extremely severe eczema, gave me formed stools for the first time in ten years, testicle pain is almost completely gone, fatigue and brain fog,  burning upon urination and frequency much reduced….  I drank beers and ate cake with no reaction for first time in ten years.  Hope this helps.

RP
    Participant

@JamesMc that was actually my planned next step if this doesn’t work. Briefly read about it, seems to all make sense aswell. Could you shoot me your e-mail address in the personal messages so that i could perhaps contact you somewhere in the future if needed (and it’s a possibility you’re long gone from these forums)? Thanks for the response anyways. Hope you the treatment will be succesful and keep spreading the word.

RP
    Participant

Just realized there isn’t a pm system on this forum hahah.

RP
    Participant

Doctor wasn’t willing to prescribe more fluconazole.. feeling kind of hopeless now tbh.

RP
    Participant

Managed to get another 14 days of fluconazole with a desperate phone call to him. Hope it’s enough, he’s retiring after today so i’ll have to go to another MD after this (which i’m not looking forward to).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Sharing my story, going on dvjorge's protocol, need opinions & insights’ is closed to new replies.