SF722 – Undecenoic Acid & Castor Oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SF722 – Undecenoic Acid & Castor Oil

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Emsmith 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

The active ingredient in SF722 is Undecenoic Acid, which is ultimately Castor Oil. If you do some search on the web, it seems many people are using Castor Oil in their battle with Candida & Parasites as well.

SInce SF722 is about 30$ regardless where you purchase it and Castor Oil is very inexpensive averaging about 6-10$ for an even larger portion than the bottle of SF722 that is sold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undecylenic_acid

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1046983

I like most here am having a difficult time with all of the cost of all of the supplements and organic food costs. Has anyone explored the possibility of using Castor Oil instead of SF 722? Wikipedia simply states Undecenoic Acid is derived from Castor Oil cracked at high pressure. I wonder if there is anyway we can achieve the same?

The cost difference is too big for me to not at least look into this, considering how long we need to be on this stuff.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Able, Raster… No experience regarding this?

thanks in advance for any advice you have.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have no information about it. All I know is that SF722 is so effective that there is a worldwide shortage of the stuff. I can’t say enough good things about the product. SF742 is similar and is also good (never tried it).

-raster

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

i’ve also read about the castor oil vs. sf722
    my grandmother always drank it for upset stomach
    i’ve been searching for this stuff for months so i may give it a try

jay253
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 43

thornes product says its from krill or something its alvailable on iherb still

jdib
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 23

I know there seems to be a shortage of the sf722 however It seems theres probably only one or two manufacturers of it. Not so sure its the crazy demand for it.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

jay253;39062 wrote: thornes product says its from krill or something its alvailable on iherb still

i’ve been on a waiting list on iherb for months

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SF722 – Undecenoic Acid & Castor Oil’ is closed to new replies.