SF722 shortage..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SF722 shortage..

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  TimPG 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I just wanted to notify people that there is a worldwide undecenoic acid shortage:
    http://www.thorne.com/Products/Gastrointestinal-Health/General_GI_Support/prd~SF722.jsp

I recently stocked up and am happy I did!

“Fatty acids have been used for centuries to help maintain a healthy balance of the microorganisms that normally live in the gastrointestinal tract.* In the last 50 years, fatty acids have demonstrated effectiveness in supporting a healthy gut flora in a number of studies.

Undecylenic acid (10-undecenoic acid) is an eleven-carbon, mono-unsaturated fatty acid occurring naturally in the body’s perspiration. While several fatty acids have beneficial effects on the flora that naturally inhabit the gastrointestinal tract, undecylenic acid is the most potent.”

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I just bought a bottle. Does this mean I wont b able 2 buy more. ?

raster
    Participant

I am unsure. I figure that the various online places that sell it have a bunch in stock for awhile but you will increasingly see it harder to get (soon).

-raster

hope4eva77

oh damn ok thanks ,i really cant stock up on it now so im hoping they get sum in !
    i orderd a months worth

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I ordered from Vitamin uk on the 29th December and they’ve just told me they don’t know when they can send it to me.

What could I take instead in the meantime?

Also, does that link work for anyone else?

hope4eva77

i calld dr.vita.com just curious and they said they are in stock and dont have a shortage ,i dont know but she said they are shipping mine out and there isnt a shortage there i guess.
    http://www.drvita.com/

TimPG
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

hope4eva77;32944 wrote: i calld dr.vita.com just curious and they said they are in stock and dont have a shortage ,i dont know but she said they are shipping mine out and there isnt a shortage there i guess.

I just checked drvita.com and got the following message: “We’re very sorry but that Product could not be found.”

Before that, though, on Friday I ordered through another Internet vendor—who I thought had the product in stock—but just got an email today (Monday) that they don’t.

I’ve checked dozens of sites now, even eBay, as well as around town (Chicago), but, no, nobody.

I supposed I could try SF742 instead, but since no one has posted any results anywhere, I’m not sure if it’s a good investment.

I’m sure that SF722 will help me—I’ve been on The Candida Diet now for 7 difficult days, and with positive results, but, still, a long way to go. I am sure that SF722 would really make an impact.

Can anyone help?

TimPG

Jersey
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

hope4eva77;32944 wrote: i calld dr.vita.com just curious and they said they are in stock and dont have a shortage ,i dont know but she said they are shipping mine out and there isnt a shortage there i guess.

I ordered some on the 12th from drvita, and just called to check on it. They don’t have it in stock. I’d suggest checking on your order again. I’ve also called or emailed all the online retailers that list it for sale through Google, and no one has it. Only one guy was any help, from this site. http://store.wellbeinggps.com
    He said they’re out of it, and don’t know when they’ll get it in, but Thorne Research suggested another product in the mean time. He just called it undecylenic acid. I don’t know the brand. But it was $15 per bottle, I think 100 capsules. I ordered two. They don’t charge shipping. He said their site is pretty new, and it’s not listed on there yet. But just call and tell him you need an alternative to sf722. He also said when they do have the Sf722, they mark it down %20, despite the price listed on the page. So. Hope they appreciate the free advertisement I just gave them!

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I’ve been trying to buy for over a week with no luck. Anyone know where I can get it? I’m out

TimPG
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

Jersey;33508 wrote:

i calld dr.vita.com just curious and they said they are in stock and dont have a shortage ,i dont know but she said they are shipping mine out and there isnt a shortage there i guess.

I ordered some on the 12th from drvita, and just called to check on it. They don’t have it in stock. I’d suggest checking on your order again. I’ve also called or emailed all the online retailers that list it for sale through Google, and no one has it. Only one guy was any help, from this site. http://store.wellbeinggps.com
    He said they’re out of it, and don’t know when they’ll get it in, but Thorne Research suggested another product in the mean time. He just called it undecylenic acid. I don’t know the brand. But it was $15 per bottle, I think 100 capsules. I ordered two. They don’t charge shipping. He said their site is pretty new, and it’s not listed on there yet. But just call and tell him you need an alternative to sf722. He also said when they do have the Sf722, they mark it down %20, despite the price listed on the page. So. Hope they appreciate the free advertisement I just gave them!

Funny, that’s the site, ie, wellbeinggps.com, that I ordered mine from last Friday, but, then, today (Monday) they told me the bad news…and, yes, the alternative (to SF722) that you are referencing is SF742, but, again, since no one has posted any results anywhere on SF742, I’m not sure if it’s a good investment…..Tim

raster
    Participant

If you read above, the new one 742 contains berberine which we don’t recommend. They likely made a version without berberine but this would be older stuff.

-raster

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

DRVITA.COM

Dr.Vita is LYING to you if they say they have stock. They are a horrible company! They have been out of stock for months. Please cancel your order with them.

hope4eva77

I been canceled my order gotta call the bank tommorrow make sure they refunded me, I’m not sure what 2 about a replacement

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

mrs.candida;33528 wrote: DRVITA.COM

Dr.Vita is LYING to you if they say they have stock. They are a horrible company! They have been out of stock for months. Please cancel your order with them.

Agreed. Been waiting 2 weeks for them to ship out an order of products.

raster
    Participant

Just so everyone knows, rockwellnutrition.com has some in stock (last time I checked) and sell it at the cheapest price on the market as well…they also ship internationally.

-raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘SF722 shortage..’ is closed to new replies.