SF722 & HMF Neuro

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SF722 & HMF Neuro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  coralynn 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

karencroskrey
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 17

Raster told me to start taking these, but I’m confused if it’s in place of something I might already be taking, or if it was in addition to it.

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

Sf-722 can be taken as an Anti-Fungal through out the treatment & HMF Neuro is the only Probiotic in the market with the Human Strain.So if you have run out of your probiotic then you can start it right away otherwise just finish your existing one & then start using it.

Cheers!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Most anti-candida protocols involve taking an antifungal and probiotic and this is what these supplements are.

-raster

coralynn
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Beat Candida;49526 wrote: Sf-722 can be taken as an Anti-Fungal through out the treatment & HMF Neuro is the only Probiotic in the market with the Human Strain.So if you have run out of your probiotic then you can start it right away otherwise just finish your existing one & then start using it.

Cheers!

Can you explain what is meant by “Human Strain”? Tks!

coralynn

raster;49528 wrote: Most anti-candida protocols involve taking an antifungal and probiotic and this is what these supplements are.

-raster

Would love to learn more about your protocol, Raster. Email appears incomplete. Thank you!

coralynn

Hey all! New to group, but far from new to all this. Just wanted to introduce myself after jumping in so abruptly. Enjoying all I’ve read thus far from perusing pages throughout the forum.

I currently use SF 722, and have gone through several bottles over the course of quite a few years. My condition is rather complex, as I am dealing with much more than Candida. I suffer from a long standing, and probably incurable toxic mold illness – dealing with seven strains of fungi (two yeasts/five molds), apergillus flavus being the most prominent.

Not much more to add at this juncture, but did want to thank all those who have contributed insights, knowledge and experience.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SF722 & HMF Neuro’ is closed to new replies.