SF722 help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SF722 help!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Has anyone purchased any recently? Dr.Vita took my order then didn’t tell me that it wasn’t in stock. I’m currently located overseas so I spent a month waiting before I figured it out. I realize there’s a shortage, has anyone purchased any lately? Is there a website where I can still get some?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Checkout amazon.com, ebay, rockwell nutrition, iherb, etc. Also check out google shopping or buy.com.

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

this is confusing as i calld them and they said there is no shortage and that my order will be shipppd !if they are lieing to me im going to flip on them and report them to bbb !im not sure i will check ebay myself if they lied to me i wont know as they said they were shipping my order this wk . so ill see what happens !

hope4eva77

ok so i just calld them and now they are saying out of stock !they also lied about taking my money as i checkd and its payed for !if i dont get a refund within a few days i will dispute with bank !hopefully they will just refund me but they have proven very grimey !dont order from drvita !i will make certain to never order from them again !i checkd everywhere its out of stock !in the mean time what should i use for antfungals ?

mrs.candida

Dr. Vita.com is HORRIBLE. I have to telephone them from Europe to get to the bottom of why my SF722 wasn’t shipped a month ago. They can’t even find a live person who can help me, they tell me to call back later. This happens 4 times! I never was able to speak to a live person there. I canceled through email.

When you sell vitamins/supplements and something is out of stock you should alert your customer right away, in case they are sick and really need their medication.

I found a company in europe (Puresto) fingers crossed that they are not also out of stock and their site is up to date.

Everyplace out is out: Ebay, Amazon, iherb, everything Raster listed.

hope4eva77

let me know if u get it is in stock in europe

raster
    Participant

So an alternative to this product is to get SF742 which contains berberine which we advise against using in general. However I noticed that SF742 is found widely without the berberine on most websites (so they must’ve just added this ingredient).

I just checked out rockwellnutrition.com and they have some in stock. They ship internationally as well…and its the cheapest place to get it pretty much.

-raster

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

McComb’s website is saying his Candida Force will ship on or before Feb 8. He buys SF722 from Thorne and re-labels it. So I’m guessing they told him when it would be available again.

mrs.candida

Hey Raster, SF742? When I ordered SF722 from iherb.com they ALSO didn’t tell me it was out of stock and they sent SF734 in it’s place. I figured that was the best replacement.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mrs.candida;33274 wrote: When I ordered SF722 from iherb.com they ALSO didn’t tell me it was out of stock and they sent SF734 in it’s place. I figured that was the best replacement.

Mrs. C, you don’t want to take the SF734 because it contains berberine. I would request
    that they pay to have it sent back and also request a refund.

When we order something from a vitamin or health food store online, we should probably
    include a note that we do not want them to substitute another product if the one we ordered
    is not in stock.

As far as I’m aware, there is really no supplement replacement for SF722 because none of the
    other SF supplements contain undecylenic acid which is the reason that it works for a Candida
    overgrowth.

Of course coconut oil contains undecylenic acid as well as other beneficial acids which is
    why it’s recommended so highly on the forum. It seems to me that simply increasing the amount
    coconut oil would be the best substitute for SF722, at least better than anything else I’ve seen
    suggested.

Able

raster
    Participant

If it contains berberine I would take it back, but they only added this ingredient recently it seems.

-raster

mrs.candida

I have to look into the reasons why Berberine is no good. Can someone point me in the right direction with a link?
    Google leads me to a bunch of articles saying it’s good for Candida.

raster
    Participant

Wikipedia…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘SF722 help!’ is closed to new replies.