SF722 & die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SF722 & die off?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

karencroskrey
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 17

I started taking SF722 about a week ago and I tried to sort of ease into it, but I might have gone too fast, or maybe I’m taking too much for my small body to handle. I take 10 pills a day which is the smallest dose recommended on the bottle. Over the last 2 days I’ve been extremely dizzy. I haven’t had die off symptoms in awhile so I’m a little shocked. I have really lowered my dose of molybdenum because I didn’t think I really needed it anymore. I seriously feel like I’m in a dream type state and that I could fall over from being this dizzy. I’m a little nauseous as well and felt a little icky this morning (like the start of a cold) but now I don’t feel that way anymore.

Thoughts? Is this all just die off? I’m mostly worried about the dizzy part because I have a 1 year old to take care of everyday and can’t function well when I’m this dizzy. I’m guessing if it’s die off I should resume the full amount of Molybdenum and maybe lower my does of SF722?

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

For sure lower the dose of the sf722 and just keep doing what your doing. Are you eating anything you shouldn’t?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Start out with one capsule per day and work your way up.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Take your full dose of Molybdenum that you were taking before. I took SF722 – 5 capsules per meal – for the first time in my life two days ago. Now, all the new symptoms related to SF722 are gone, but maybe that’s because I’m on the strict diet for about 4 months.
    Just take it easy. Start with one dose and work your way up till five.

karencroskrey
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 17

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate your responses. I only took two pills today and it’s been rough still, but I’m thinking I have extra in my system still from the last couple days of doing the higher dose…hopefully. I feel drunk…not good.

Moochpb: I think my diet is pretty good right now.

sugrarrr
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 3

From my understanding, we are meant to take SF722 for the whole duration of the diet. If we are to increase the amount taken each time, at what point do we stop increasing the dosage? I’ve been on the diet since Feb and worked up to 6 because I remember vaguely reading it in one of Able’s post. However, once I stopped getting die off from this antifungal I increase my dosage and am now taking 8 pills per day

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There isn’t any set guidelines for sf722 but I would start out slow with one capsule per day and work your way up to 3 per meal (9 total) or 5 per meal per day (15 total). Its kinda up to your budget and how aggressive you want to get with this antifungal.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SF722 & die off?’ is closed to new replies.