sf722 available yet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sf722 available yet?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I am wondering if anyone knows if this is available now? I am going to local health food store to try and order it through them. I know Thorne is the best but what dosage am I starting at? I have never taken this before. I have been having problems with sinus pressure and sinus headaches and believe its yeast

anon87
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

I don’t think this is available through Thorne at the moment, but maybe you can call them to ask when they will have them again. I’m using an equivalent from another company, and I started with one pill a day, and now I’m moving onto 6 a day. I’ve been on it for about 2 weeks. The dosage is supposed to be 2 pills with a meal, 3 times a day.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I have been having problems with sinus pressure and sinus headaches and believe its yeast

Have you tried a Nettie pot? Sinus irrigation with a bit of GSE? Start with one or two drops of GSE, prepare to feel die off. Be careful not to over do it on the GSE you will burn your sinuses.

I think SF722 is supposed to be available at the end of this month.

Tsunny

Thanks for info Mrs Candia but was is GSE? I was on the strict diet for 6 months and then around christmas I started to cheat a little, then in January and Feb I started cheating alot because I was feeling better and thought maybe I had this yeast licked. I have been taking Diflucan on and off over these months (but only 100mg a day). All my die-off occurred last year in the beginning of diet and when I was on very high doses of Terbinafine (antifungal). But I was thinking a netti-pot but did not know what was safe to use in it. What is and where do I get this GSE? Thanks

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Yeah, I have never taken it before either, and I want to get some. I contacted Thorne, and I found out that it won’t be available until April.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

GSE= Grapefruit Seed Extract
    Be careful it’s strong stuff

Tsunny

would tea tree oil be an option?

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Tea tree oil is also VERY powerful. Be very careful if you are going to try it. For the most part, I believe that tea tree oil is considered for external use only.

Tsunny

So go with the GSE? thanks for your advice

Tsunny

http://www.nutribiotic.com/nasal-spray.html

I wonder if this would work? anyone>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘sf722 available yet?’ is closed to new replies.