SF722 availability or alternatives

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SF722 availability or alternatives

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

Has anybody heard if SF722 is still supposed to be available again this month? If not, has anyone had any luck with any viable alternatives?

Sasha

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i want to know also !

approximately_me

I know some people were trying a product called Mycoplex. Has anyone had any luck?

Luke
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 20

Myco Plex by A.N. Tyler is, in essence, the very same product offered by Thorne Research. In fact, the two companies were at one point adjoined. As Thorne’s SF722 has been unavailable for some time, I chose to try A.N. Tyler’s. I really have no grounds for comparison, but it has been effective.

approximately_me

Thanks Luke. I just ordered a couple bottles. I think this is the only time that being Canadian has worked out to my advantage, shipping-wise!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It says its available on this website mid april:

http://www.ovitaminpro.com/trformulasf722.html?productid=trformulasf722&channelid=FROOG&utm_source=CSEs&utm_medium=GoogleShoppingCOM&utm_campaign=OvitaminProCSE

An alternative product is phytostan and it contains undecenoic acid. Other alternatives include other fatty acids such as afa, royal jelly, etc.

-raster

approximately_me

Thanks Raster. Have you tried any of those other products?

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

This isn’t an alternative to SF722 per say, however, I haven’t seen much mention of this product on the board here but I highly recommend trying it for 1 to 2 months 2 caps 2x daily:

Gi Microb-x

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

approximately_me;41165 wrote: Has anybody heard if SF722 is still supposed to be available again this month? If not, has anyone had any luck with any viable alternatives?

Sasha

I read on curezone, as I was curious about the sf722. I have some on back-order. Dr. Mccomb, I believe answers questions on that site, he said it should be available again April 12th, from what I read the other day. Hopefully, that is true, then I can get my order here. So, that should be today. I guess we will see if that is true. I am curious to try it as I have been trying to ween down anti-fungals lately (just trying for maintenance with possibly this) and increasing the probiotics now. My body is finally at a point where I feel I don’t need l-glutamine as much now, and I have increased to trying the 80 billion renew life probiotic every now and again. It is a slow process!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

approximately_me;41180 wrote: Thanks Raster. Have you tried any of those other products?

My naturopath prescribes phytostan as a replacement for sf722; I’ve only tried other fatty acid products such as E3AFA (product from Oregon and not available online) and super neurogen (helps heal my brain to prevent seizures I once had).

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘SF722 availability or alternatives’ is closed to new replies.